34543 pts ยท September 17, 2012
I'm a misanthropic 24 year old man from Australia.
Priceless! Cackled for a minute.
So much fucking win. Now where is Michael Bay?
Heh...flood. It's funny cos Russia is flooding all its old territories at the moment.
Used to like Sheldon, during Season 1. These days...BBT is a show about smart people being stupid.
So true. I don't see them means-testing ex-PM's that are on their pension!
Free speech doesn't mean no consequences.
A death toll of only a few thousand in a city of millions is really a piss-poor showing for Loki.
Thanks! The question remains, and could make for some fun experiments with the ladies!
If you smoke a lot, you need more lubricant. BAM, HEADSHOT!
Question for the ladies! Does diet change the taste of your...natural lubricant as it does for men's semen?
Styception
*Laughs* Not bad! Bit stereotyped but still good.
Baconception.
Velvet Fur that's been permed?
And it could have been a damn powerhouse. Could have ripped Team Rocket limb from limb.
Somewhat true. But do you expect me to believe that was the ONLY Larvitar around, especially when Mommy Tyran showed up?
Furthermore, there's nothing that says he couldn't have caught another one.
Eh...*wiggles hand* in the show we have primarily seen Tyranitar in regards to poaching. This could have turned that around.
Sadly true. And Pikachu is nothing special. Shit son, if I were getting a Pokemon, I'd be there six hours before.
If Ash were logical, he'd have so much ease kicking the crap out of...everyone. Such an ignorant jackass.
Ash was such a fucking moron for not keeping the Larvitar. A Tyranitar could curb-stomp so much shit.
That...is pretty sexy. Its a shame that some shinies look like crap.
Hah! Love it!
Ho SHIT! A fucking shiny Charmander?
I'm a big fan of The Parkinsons.
Oh man, she can have her succubus use seduction on me.
Awkward. Thorkward.
I guess...they want to be...*sunglasses* high!
Ahhh k. Wonder if there are any dating sims? *Curious*
I am intrigued. What game?
Priceless! Cackled for a minute.
So much fucking win. Now where is Michael Bay?
Heh...flood. It's funny cos Russia is flooding all its old territories at the moment.
Used to like Sheldon, during Season 1. These days...BBT is a show about smart people being stupid.
So true. I don't see them means-testing ex-PM's that are on their pension!
Free speech doesn't mean no consequences.
A death toll of only a few thousand in a city of millions is really a piss-poor showing for Loki.
Thanks! The question remains, and could make for some fun experiments with the ladies!
If you smoke a lot, you need more lubricant. BAM, HEADSHOT!
Question for the ladies! Does diet change the taste of your...natural lubricant as it does for men's semen?
Styception
*Laughs* Not bad! Bit stereotyped but still good.
Baconception.
Velvet Fur that's been permed?
And it could have been a damn powerhouse. Could have ripped Team Rocket limb from limb.
Somewhat true. But do you expect me to believe that was the ONLY Larvitar around, especially when Mommy Tyran showed up?
Furthermore, there's nothing that says he couldn't have caught another one.
Eh...*wiggles hand* in the show we have primarily seen Tyranitar in regards to poaching. This could have turned that around.
Sadly true. And Pikachu is nothing special. Shit son, if I were getting a Pokemon, I'd be there six hours before.
If Ash were logical, he'd have so much ease kicking the crap out of...everyone. Such an ignorant jackass.
Ash was such a fucking moron for not keeping the Larvitar. A Tyranitar could curb-stomp so much shit.
That...is pretty sexy. Its a shame that some shinies look like crap.
Hah! Love it!
Ho SHIT! A fucking shiny Charmander?
I'm a big fan of The Parkinsons.
Oh man, she can have her succubus use seduction on me.
Awkward. Thorkward.
I guess...they want to be...*sunglasses* high!
Ahhh k. Wonder if there are any dating sims? *Curious*
I am intrigued. What game?