1607 pts ยท January 7, 2016
Congrats! Only $200,000 to go for me!
Pune candy
I'm a psychiatrist and in certain states family can file for involuntary hospitalization If you can prove the person is a threat to themself
Please give me a stabby thing
2017
Congrats dude!
Signed. Get him and his stupid mug out of the white House
Easy there @iseenipple
Morgantowner here. Good to see the good ol WV represented
Duck off
Any mastodon video is amazing especially high road
Had a lecture by the guy responsible for those stats and he says they are around 17 per day in reality. But any number is too high
That's only in the mornings, y'all should be up cookin breakfast or somethin!
He's front paw drive
Pitted... So pitted
Water thoseeeeeee!
You can do that in your browser... On the internet
Why is his head made out of a calzone?
Gooble gobble one of us! WE ACCEPT YOU ONE OF US!
Does it shoot dick shaped bullets?
Sir do you have a minute to talk about snoop dog our Lord and Savior?
That's jazz cabbage
My Christmas present from last year is sleeping on my lap right now
Psychiatrist here and what the fuck is anatomy?
I love ever phase
Can we please have post coke Lindsay Lohan please?
WV native here and I approve
*meat her world
Don't listen to the human bring more hotdogs
I'm gonna need a banana for this one
Congrats! Only $200,000 to go for me!
Pune candy
I'm a psychiatrist and in certain states family can file for involuntary hospitalization If you can prove the person is a threat to themself
Please give me a stabby thing
2017
Congrats dude!
Signed. Get him and his stupid mug out of the white House
Easy there @iseenipple
Morgantowner here. Good to see the good ol WV represented
Duck off
Any mastodon video is amazing especially high road
Had a lecture by the guy responsible for those stats and he says they are around 17 per day in reality. But any number is too high
That's only in the mornings, y'all should be up cookin breakfast or somethin!
He's front paw drive
Pitted... So pitted
Water thoseeeeeee!
You can do that in your browser... On the internet
Why is his head made out of a calzone?
Gooble gobble one of us! WE ACCEPT YOU ONE OF US!
Does it shoot dick shaped bullets?
Sir do you have a minute to talk about snoop dog our Lord and Savior?
That's jazz cabbage
My Christmas present from last year is sleeping on my lap right now
Psychiatrist here and what the fuck is anatomy?
I love ever phase
Can we please have post coke Lindsay Lohan please?
WV native here and I approve
*meat her world
Don't listen to the human bring more hotdogs
I'm gonna need a banana for this one