426 pts ยท June 22, 2015
Fat and Funny. The End.
Daaaang.
Some people just can't handle cakeday.
Nice one chief.
The only difference to me was an extra row of teeth. Bastards will look like sharks by #5
I try to do the same but I end up dutch ovening myself.
I'm sorry you had to play this game at all
* hands on hips* "Dangit"
I'm having a wonderful time here.
I say Nay.
Probably too man smashed fingers. Haha
That the guy that did the voice and character model for vaas. He did live action webisodes with Christopher minz-plass. Look up Tales of FC
Warwick and Framus?
So did they get rid of the roll n' luge?
Goddammit Gavin.
Give that employee a raise...loser.
I gotta upvote. Made me chuckle like a damn idiot.
Tell Petyr Balish to calm down.
Why not both?
No. That was my stutter that made me stutter.
I'm male. Same as anyone else on imgur for any reason...bored.
Jesus. I'm impressed. Lmao
Love it when you tell me what to do. Lmfao
All because she gave blowies in a hibab.
*Vigorously flicks the bean*
How's about a big girls night out?
Where's the fun in that?
Love this to a degree of insanity.
That's the worse thing you could ever do to a Kenworth. Practically useless now.
That's actually a poor ATHF Carl Cosplayer.
Daaaang.
Some people just can't handle cakeday.
Nice one chief.
The only difference to me was an extra row of teeth. Bastards will look like sharks by #5
I try to do the same but I end up dutch ovening myself.
I'm sorry you had to play this game at all
* hands on hips* "Dangit"
I'm having a wonderful time here.
I say Nay.
Probably too man smashed fingers. Haha
That the guy that did the voice and character model for vaas. He did live action webisodes with Christopher minz-plass. Look up Tales of FC
Warwick and Framus?
So did they get rid of the roll n' luge?
Goddammit Gavin.
Give that employee a raise...loser.
I gotta upvote. Made me chuckle like a damn idiot.
Tell Petyr Balish to calm down.
Why not both?
No. That was my stutter that made me stutter.
I'm male. Same as anyone else on imgur for any reason...bored.
Jesus. I'm impressed. Lmao
Jesus. I'm impressed. Lmao
Love it when you tell me what to do. Lmfao
All because she gave blowies in a hibab.
*Vigorously flicks the bean*
How's about a big girls night out?
Where's the fun in that?
Love this to a degree of insanity.
That's the worse thing you could ever do to a Kenworth. Practically useless now.
That's actually a poor ATHF Carl Cosplayer.