71 pts ยท February 17, 2016
Judging by the length of that brown stripe, anyway
That looks like a Baja California Tree Frog
So you specialize in ball python morphs? How do you even begin getting into that?
Sauce: https://youtu.be/eKd0So_d4GA the narration makes it
Either this is the laziest shop job I've seen in ages or someone is a master of blurry spray
I'm a big fan of yours! I'm aiming to come south in 2017 for one of these
Wait man what city are you in?
After making a fucking mess in the comments, sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-75Eidwtp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-75Eidwtp0
Fuck man, my bad. Gimme 2 minutes with Google here
Seconded
I know this is just catharsis for you but these are great base materials for my art - thanks man!
BRILLIANT
Fucking excellent. In turn, Yob. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFZiG_kNLQ
Photograph galleries, and psychedelic art
That's just Patricia Piccinini's work. There's WAY more disturbing stuff than this.
Anywhere you post music man? You've got a fairly extensive collection
Is...is that the guard from Orange is the New Black as a kid?
Not bad. Got any more variety? Keep working, keep shooting. 140 characters isn't enough to give feedback.
As another drunk Australian artist type with addictive tendencies, I feel you man. Keep makin shit, I'll keep reading. +1
Dazed and Confused, 1993. Fantastic film
Judging by the length of that brown stripe, anyway
That looks like a Baja California Tree Frog
So you specialize in ball python morphs? How do you even begin getting into that?
Sauce: https://youtu.be/eKd0So_d4GA the narration makes it
Either this is the laziest shop job I've seen in ages or someone is a master of blurry spray
I'm a big fan of yours! I'm aiming to come south in 2017 for one of these
Wait man what city are you in?
After making a fucking mess in the comments, sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-75Eidwtp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-75Eidwtp0
Fuck man, my bad. Gimme 2 minutes with Google here
Seconded
I know this is just catharsis for you but these are great base materials for my art - thanks man!
BRILLIANT
Fucking excellent. In turn, Yob. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFZiG_kNLQ
Photograph galleries, and psychedelic art
That's just Patricia Piccinini's work. There's WAY more disturbing stuff than this.
Anywhere you post music man? You've got a fairly extensive collection
Is...is that the guard from Orange is the New Black as a kid?
Not bad. Got any more variety? Keep working, keep shooting. 140 characters isn't enough to give feedback.
As another drunk Australian artist type with addictive tendencies, I feel you man. Keep makin shit, I'll keep reading. +1
Dazed and Confused, 1993. Fantastic film