793 pts ยท October 3, 2013
William Least Heat Moon's newest book he did for Audible has a very good section about these rail bikes
I meant when it's - 60f
Depends where you are in MN
It's summer and terrible? Lol
It's summer and terrible?
This sounds passive aggressive, you must be from MN too...
The bugs aren't bad
Live Where the air hurts your face! Just bought 3400sqft w/ 3 car garage completely reno'd in 2012 for $200k
I was going to reference the "Family Matters" suped up 4dr, but Google says it's a 77' Monaco, so carry on!
Their audio book about their relationship is hilarious
He lives a mile from an elementary school and they ran fiber up his road to the school and allowed anyone they were going by to hook up
He's one of my favorite narrators. The books his wife and him just put our is great!
I live in town and have 30gig, my dad lives in the woods and has fiberoptic... Wtf
I've been saying this for a few years now.
So sorry, wish there was something anyone could do, but after 8 miscarriages of our own, I know there is almost nothing anyone can do :(
Literally the only reason I bought the physical copy haha
You'd be suprised by the things they arent supposed to eat, or just don't like. Mine won't eat onions, green peppers, and few other veggies
If you are in the US you can. Also, have you driven a RHD car in a LHD country? It's pretty awkward haha
My buddy has been trying to get rid of one (granted it's a sedan) for months and it's down to $10k
They say that every year. As a northern MNer having dealt with a month of 0 as the high, it's really not a big deal.
Every damn year!
LS swap the world!
Pshhh, I sss this all the time, but with my wife and a 45lbs pig lol
Dog no, but it took about 37sec for my mini pig to figure out how to get into the dog food like that
It reminded me of "438 days" about a Mexican fisher who spent 448 days adrift in a fishing boat about that size in the pacific ocean
I swam in a few last summer and was fine... But I am used to swimming in lake Superior... So... Yeah they are cold.
Everything Micheal J Sullivan has written
Are you Ranger Gord from "The Red Green show?"
Now there's a series I haven't thought about in 20 years!
Pretty high up on my list of favorites, and the author Micheal J Sullivan is just finishing another series set in that same world
William Least Heat Moon's newest book he did for Audible has a very good section about these rail bikes
I meant when it's - 60f
Depends where you are in MN
It's summer and terrible? Lol
It's summer and terrible?
This sounds passive aggressive, you must be from MN too...
The bugs aren't bad
Live Where the air hurts your face! Just bought 3400sqft w/ 3 car garage completely reno'd in 2012 for $200k
I was going to reference the "Family Matters" suped up 4dr, but Google says it's a 77' Monaco, so carry on!
Their audio book about their relationship is hilarious
He lives a mile from an elementary school and they ran fiber up his road to the school and allowed anyone they were going by to hook up
He's one of my favorite narrators. The books his wife and him just put our is great!
I live in town and have 30gig, my dad lives in the woods and has fiberoptic... Wtf
I've been saying this for a few years now.
So sorry, wish there was something anyone could do, but after 8 miscarriages of our own, I know there is almost nothing anyone can do :(
Literally the only reason I bought the physical copy haha
You'd be suprised by the things they arent supposed to eat, or just don't like. Mine won't eat onions, green peppers, and few other veggies
If you are in the US you can. Also, have you driven a RHD car in a LHD country? It's pretty awkward haha
My buddy has been trying to get rid of one (granted it's a sedan) for months and it's down to $10k
They say that every year. As a northern MNer having dealt with a month of 0 as the high, it's really not a big deal.
Every damn year!
LS swap the world!
Pshhh, I sss this all the time, but with my wife and a 45lbs pig lol
Dog no, but it took about 37sec for my mini pig to figure out how to get into the dog food like that
It reminded me of "438 days" about a Mexican fisher who spent 448 days adrift in a fishing boat about that size in the pacific ocean
I swam in a few last summer and was fine... But I am used to swimming in lake Superior... So... Yeah they are cold.
Everything Micheal J Sullivan has written
Are you Ranger Gord from "The Red Green show?"
Now there's a series I haven't thought about in 20 years!
Pretty high up on my list of favorites, and the author Micheal J Sullivan is just finishing another series set in that same world