553 pts ยท August 11, 2015
Oh then the shire has been fucking decimated this week.
Thats what you get for trying to send fish pics
I work for infiniti. This pretty much sums up their drivers.
It would still happen though
Alligator scone
Satan's asshole
Fuckin Savage.
Adults have toga parties?
Being a Wisconsin native, stay the fuck out with that grammar.
Thats not whiteout
Straight from Archer
Theres no shisha shown in this picture
Hey my buddy was there!
Found my new happy button
Animals have that voice too
Because that makes sense too.
That there is a double standard.
Comin in hard with the facts. I like it. My mistake. +1
I would like this confirmed with a TCET before i acknowledge my mistake
Thats 145 pounds. Not super impressive
We have a state arm wrestling tournament?
That dickbutt is awful
Now i know the meaning of ham dancers
No no. Dark souls never made me feel this way.
Kanye gave us graduation. And late registration. Fuck that jayden fucker in his fuckin face
Finally another fruitbooter
I read all these then realized i wasted my time because i already have a girlfriend
I like trash cats
Dont fuck with the trash cats
Oh then the shire has been fucking decimated this week.
Thats what you get for trying to send fish pics
I work for infiniti. This pretty much sums up their drivers.
It would still happen though
Alligator scone
Satan's asshole
Fuckin Savage.
Adults have toga parties?
Being a Wisconsin native, stay the fuck out with that grammar.
Thats not whiteout
Straight from Archer
Theres no shisha shown in this picture
Hey my buddy was there!
Found my new happy button
Animals have that voice too
Because that makes sense too.
That there is a double standard.
Comin in hard with the facts. I like it. My mistake. +1
I would like this confirmed with a TCET before i acknowledge my mistake
Thats 145 pounds. Not super impressive
We have a state arm wrestling tournament?
That dickbutt is awful
Now i know the meaning of ham dancers
No no. Dark souls never made me feel this way.
Kanye gave us graduation. And late registration. Fuck that jayden fucker in his fuckin face
Finally another fruitbooter
I read all these then realized i wasted my time because i already have a girlfriend
I like trash cats
Dont fuck with the trash cats