25422 pts ยท August 10, 2012
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.'
Unless you didn't mean it by that reference. Either way, +1
Read it in Tina Fey's voice. +1
I would suggest re-watching Find the Fish before attempting to quote it -slanty face-
What if you can use the * for a hotkey?
THIS. SO MUCH OF THIS.
Can they even DO That
But what's my Salvador Dali tattoo going to look like in 20 years?
I SAID CLUB
*yiss
My name is also Emily and I can also drive stick! CAN WE START A CLUB
I think any creeping in people's windows would be considered illegal, despite the enthusiasm behind it.
No, I will not MAKE OUT WITH YOU.
But seriously I teared up.
It's okay, he got to make out with her.
Me too. I was hoping I wasn't the only one.
Fantastic.
Even though I knew what sound you were going for, I still had to do it out loud when I read that.
Toast it before you put jelly on it...
How do you get all of it off the spoon? You risk tearing the bread. Also rendering you unable to toast the bread.
It's funny because it's exactly what you said.
8===D ~~ ~ ( o )( o )
Oui, oui.
Okay, we see the comment. Delete it and stop whoring for upvotes now.
Depends. Do you wear each outfit individually, or combine them?
;)
Top comments make the script.
I SAID SORRY.
Or both.
MAYBE YOU'LL MEET SOMEONE ON THIS THREAD
Aren't they constantly deceiving one another?
Unless you didn't mean it by that reference. Either way, +1
Read it in Tina Fey's voice. +1
I would suggest re-watching Find the Fish before attempting to quote it -slanty face-
What if you can use the * for a hotkey?
THIS. SO MUCH OF THIS.
Can they even DO That
But what's my Salvador Dali tattoo going to look like in 20 years?
I SAID CLUB
*yiss
My name is also Emily and I can also drive stick! CAN WE START A CLUB
I think any creeping in people's windows would be considered illegal, despite the enthusiasm behind it.
No, I will not MAKE OUT WITH YOU.
But seriously I teared up.
It's okay, he got to make out with her.
Me too. I was hoping I wasn't the only one.
Fantastic.
Even though I knew what sound you were going for, I still had to do it out loud when I read that.
Toast it before you put jelly on it...
How do you get all of it off the spoon? You risk tearing the bread. Also rendering you unable to toast the bread.
It's funny because it's exactly what you said.
8===D ~~ ~ ( o )( o )
Oui, oui.
Okay, we see the comment. Delete it and stop whoring for upvotes now.
Depends. Do you wear each outfit individually, or combine them?
;)
Top comments make the script.
I SAID SORRY.
Or both.
MAYBE YOU'LL MEET SOMEONE ON THIS THREAD
Aren't they constantly deceiving one another?