157845 pts · December 15, 2014
Long time visitor. Been using Imgur when it was just a competitor to Imageshack.
Otherwise, why would I bother to post it here?
No, this was my first time.
Folks reported this as mature content. Really? Lo que será, será.
Or else he will draxx them sklounst.
Sorry, I can't memorize Imgur chief.
I am going to cut your body in half with the edge of a coin @OP... It can be done, I saw it on CSI New York...
I expected this to have a response as good as the original.
Thanks. I didn't have the source. :)
Apologies for not memorizing the Internet.
It's a-him Mario!
v
That's one of the things that wowed me about it,
Yup.
Glad someone got it.
I'm not even the artist, but whatever floats your boat.
I'm not that lucky.
It's there, cayenne pepper.
I don't have it, sorry. :(
And they are right. We mexicans are suckers for anything labeled "Made in the USA" even when it isn't.
The chain that owned the Blockbuster brand here in Mexico thinks making new store maintain it's US origins will attract customers. 1/2
In Mexico all the stores are being replaced with this:
I am too, but this is not the site or place for that. Otherwise we both wouldn't be here arguing.
Thank you Sherlock.
Back in the 90's restarting a download meant waiting another 3-5 hours.
I seriously doubt he's the guy you're talking about.
Instead you found your lord Chuck Norris!
But it's a dog.
Rose the Reposter.
Taupe Syuka.
Otherwise, why would I bother to post it here?
No, this was my first time.
Folks reported this as mature content. Really? Lo que será, será.
Or else he will draxx them sklounst.
Sorry, I can't memorize Imgur chief.
I am going to cut your body in half with the edge of a coin @OP... It can be done, I saw it on CSI New York...
I expected this to have a response as good as the original.
Thanks. I didn't have the source. :)
Apologies for not memorizing the Internet.
It's a-him Mario!
That's one of the things that wowed me about it,
Yup.
Glad someone got it.
I'm not even the artist, but whatever floats your boat.
I'm not that lucky.
It's there, cayenne pepper.
I don't have it, sorry. :(
And they are right. We mexicans are suckers for anything labeled "Made in the USA" even when it isn't.
The chain that owned the Blockbuster brand here in Mexico thinks making new store maintain it's US origins will attract customers. 1/2
In Mexico all the stores are being replaced with this:
I am too, but this is not the site or place for that. Otherwise we both wouldn't be here arguing.
Thank you Sherlock.
Back in the 90's restarting a download meant waiting another 3-5 hours.
I seriously doubt he's the guy you're talking about.
Instead you found your lord Chuck Norris!
But it's a dog.
Rose the Reposter.
Taupe Syuka.