30 pts ยท December 25, 2014
I garden. I cosplay. I love me some imgur.
Let a pair nest on my balcony once. Had two cute babies. a grey and a tan
I find this frightening.
I love it.
At first I thought you were eating spaghetti...
Everyone feels like the Reacher in a relationship, but do not believe it.
That munchin is half tail.
I checked the username before I watched the gif, incase of cera....but I should have known.
Why is your dog so pretty?
Lol
Mmn, looks like pomegranate seeds.
yesss
+1 for posture
Love it.
I think that is a made-up company
I like the consistency of it today.
Yesssss
Her husband joined in too, because his parents died of cancer.
That's how a small child drinks from water bottles....
I feel like this is NSFW
Well then...
I upvote for Harambee
Let a pair nest on my balcony once. Had two cute babies. a grey and a tan
I find this frightening.
I love it.
At first I thought you were eating spaghetti...
Everyone feels like the Reacher in a relationship, but do not believe it.
That munchin is half tail.
I checked the username before I watched the gif, incase of cera....but I should have known.
Why is your dog so pretty?
Lol
Mmn, looks like pomegranate seeds.
yesss
+1 for posture
Love it.
I think that is a made-up company
I like the consistency of it today.
Yesssss
Her husband joined in too, because his parents died of cancer.
That's how a small child drinks from water bottles....
I feel like this is NSFW
Well then...
I upvote for Harambee