3369 pts ยท October 2, 2012
Go back. There is nothing interesting on this page.
Frappacinho...
WHERES MY SWEATER DAVID BLAINE!?!
CHEEEEEEZIIIIIIITS
Hail Hydra bro. Hope you still get your breakfast.
Yea I heard Pascagoula didn't get too bad. Ocean springs got bad hail though. Just hope everyone is alright.
Gulfport! What's goin on this weekend guys?!
I work for enterprise. I think all of Biloxi got their cars flooded and needed a rental today ! How'd you do?
God please don't let it be a game I'm bored with at halftime. I want these defenses to play but I always want excitement and competition.
Definitely not physically, but as far as football IQ and traditional style play, there is no one who can compete
Same. I'd love for the Panthers to get their first Super Bowl win, but I'll be ok if Peyton beats us in a good game.
Retire with a Super Bowl appearance, win or lose. He will still be one of the best, if not the best, to ever play the game.
Fuck Brady
Good luck on Sunday guys. Huge panther fan, but I just hope it's a game they'll be talking about in 20 years. Glad it's you and not Brady
Panther fan my whole life but I respect Peyton as maybe the greatest QB ever in the NFL. I just want a game for this history books on Sunday
Mother fucker... I didn't expect this one...
Majority of these are about respect. A real man will repay someone for helping them move or tell them the truth about his girl
Best part about this is it used to be just Cam giving away TD balls, now he's got the entire team doing it. Good on them for giving back.
On both ends, terribly called game. But the Saints didn't capitalize on turnovers and the panthers stayed steady throughout the whole game
Clinton
So what are you suppose to ride with? Boots? Just curious I don't know anything about riding.
The way I've understood it, coke zero and Pepsi max are just diet drinks marketed to men, seeing as normal diet drinks are directed to women
I see what you did there. I don't see the North Pole though. Fucking horrible globe.
I'll grab your butt. Don't care about gender. Seems like OP has junk in the trunk.
As far as picking favorite characters goes, it's not a heart breaking choice. Hodor.
I'm drunk but i saw cats so upvote i guess
thats assault.. at least it was last time i licked an officer..
wrong neighborhood mother fucker
well aren't you just the luckiest fucking person alive... petting loner puppies and shit...
Made my dorm room laugh hahaha
I wish i could do stuff like that
Frappacinho...
WHERES MY SWEATER DAVID BLAINE!?!
CHEEEEEEZIIIIIIITS
Hail Hydra bro. Hope you still get your breakfast.
Yea I heard Pascagoula didn't get too bad. Ocean springs got bad hail though. Just hope everyone is alright.
Gulfport! What's goin on this weekend guys?!
I work for enterprise. I think all of Biloxi got their cars flooded and needed a rental today ! How'd you do?
God please don't let it be a game I'm bored with at halftime. I want these defenses to play but I always want excitement and competition.
Definitely not physically, but as far as football IQ and traditional style play, there is no one who can compete
Same. I'd love for the Panthers to get their first Super Bowl win, but I'll be ok if Peyton beats us in a good game.
Retire with a Super Bowl appearance, win or lose. He will still be one of the best, if not the best, to ever play the game.
Fuck Brady
Good luck on Sunday guys. Huge panther fan, but I just hope it's a game they'll be talking about in 20 years. Glad it's you and not Brady
Panther fan my whole life but I respect Peyton as maybe the greatest QB ever in the NFL. I just want a game for this history books on Sunday
Mother fucker... I didn't expect this one...
Majority of these are about respect. A real man will repay someone for helping them move or tell them the truth about his girl
Best part about this is it used to be just Cam giving away TD balls, now he's got the entire team doing it. Good on them for giving back.
On both ends, terribly called game. But the Saints didn't capitalize on turnovers and the panthers stayed steady throughout the whole game
Clinton
So what are you suppose to ride with? Boots? Just curious I don't know anything about riding.
The way I've understood it, coke zero and Pepsi max are just diet drinks marketed to men, seeing as normal diet drinks are directed to women
I see what you did there. I don't see the North Pole though. Fucking horrible globe.
I'll grab your butt. Don't care about gender. Seems like OP has junk in the trunk.
As far as picking favorite characters goes, it's not a heart breaking choice. Hodor.
I'm drunk but i saw cats so upvote i guess
thats assault.. at least it was last time i licked an officer..
wrong neighborhood mother fucker
well aren't you just the luckiest fucking person alive... petting loner puppies and shit...
Made my dorm room laugh hahaha
I wish i could do stuff like that