1289 pts · February 26, 2012
Thank you for giving a label to my fetish.
I don’t want to know this much about someone. Can we all chill a little bit?
Does Trump bang his fists?
I love surprises!
What the fuck is with these gifs that end early. Doesn’t anyone else see this. God I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
Preserve Muskoka!
It’s a river, so probably a lot.
Muskoka, Ontario
I’m...I’m a guy...
Whoa mine did too!
All Walmart’s are designed to become a detainment centre if necessary. Pushing all the shelves to the wall like that.
This in Ontario! I live here!! I live near Batman!!
Love this.
So it's not just me that does that.
Lost it at "K BAI"
Beautiful dog.
DIONED!
Probably runs a business and ran out.
Exactly.
He did that so that he can see when this guy is putting his brakes on. So he doesn't rear end him.
I love these!
I want that mod!
I'm upvoting all Pavel comments, because they're all exactly what I was thinking.
As a CANADIAN... TEACH US YOUR WAYS!!
You can't fix stupid.
He's got a lot of half soul.
My friend does not browse imgur, does not want to. His mom is a veteranarian and they have 3 other cats and a dog. This one is the best.
Lost it at your comment.
Upvote the fuck out of this please.
Thank you for giving a label to my fetish.
I don’t want to know this much about someone. Can we all chill a little bit?
Does Trump bang his fists?
I love surprises!
What the fuck is with these gifs that end early. Doesn’t anyone else see this. God I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
It’s a river, so probably a lot.
Muskoka, Ontario
I’m...I’m a guy...
Whoa mine did too!
All Walmart’s are designed to become a detainment centre if necessary. Pushing all the shelves to the wall like that.
This in Ontario! I live here!! I live near Batman!!
Love this.
So it's not just me that does that.
Lost it at "K BAI"
Beautiful dog.
DIONED!
Probably runs a business and ran out.
Exactly.
He did that so that he can see when this guy is putting his brakes on. So he doesn't rear end him.
I love these!
I want that mod!
I'm upvoting all Pavel comments, because they're all exactly what I was thinking.
As a CANADIAN... TEACH US YOUR WAYS!!
You can't fix stupid.
He's got a lot of half soul.
My friend does not browse imgur, does not want to. His mom is a veteranarian and they have 3 other cats and a dog. This one is the best.
Lost it at your comment.
Upvote the fuck out of this please.