54684 pts · June 22, 2012
Hi.
Exactly. But don’t try to say that here. You’ll just get the smug downvotes.
Lmao nice one. Fucking loser.
It’s almost as if the government is full of crony overlords. Let’s make that smaller and not bigger.
What’s also funny is you claim I have Biden derangement syndrome, but oof your comment history is saaaaaaaaad my guy.
Please enlighten us with all the new wars he started. Libya? Nope that was Obama. Syria? No that was Obama.
Lmao Trump is a piece of shit. I didn’t vote for him and I’ve been saying this for years. But nice whataboutism, champ.
Soooo we don’t care about mega corporations and military contractors furthering the military industrial complex now?
Lmao
Yeah no good people would visit Epstein's island.
And if they refused to pay the fine for not wanting to give up their private property?
Nope.
From hot spot zones like china is not racist. Shut up with that intellectually dishonest bullshit.
No, you can’t block us citizens from being repatriated back into their country. That is illegal. Blocking non-citizens from traveling ...
And what was the consequence if they didn’t turn in their gold?
https://www.facebook.com/TheFirstonTV/videos/960730524342233/?vh=e
Early January and February. When they were calling trump a racist for banning travel in from China.
I’m a conservative? Good job being a close minded idiot.
Who said either were okay?
Lmao I live in NY you fucking shit stain. Imagine being such a piece of shit you try to use the south as an insult. Fucking loser
I agree. No one really cares about the students or teachers. All political posturing for votes and money.
Has nothing to do with a party. There’s no responsibility anywhere. Everything is the teachers fault.
Unfortunately the amount of work the US dept of Ed needs would require a complete tearing down.
Remember when Cuomo and the NY Democrats said it was safe to go out and go to restaurants? Oh yeah ...
Oh and good job on letting trump live inside your head. Go outside you loser.
FDR also confiscated private citizens gold and put asian Americans in camps. Fuck FDR.
America already spends more on education. You don’t throw money at a broken system. You fix the system. Shut the fuck up.
Lmao the other 98%.
Absolutely do.
I was stationed at FLW from 2002-2005. Hated the place.
Fauci should shut up and listen to the exper... wait a minute ...
Exactly. But don’t try to say that here. You’ll just get the smug downvotes.
Lmao nice one. Fucking loser.
It’s almost as if the government is full of crony overlords. Let’s make that smaller and not bigger.
What’s also funny is you claim I have Biden derangement syndrome, but oof your comment history is saaaaaaaaad my guy.
Please enlighten us with all the new wars he started. Libya? Nope that was Obama. Syria? No that was Obama.
Lmao Trump is a piece of shit. I didn’t vote for him and I’ve been saying this for years. But nice whataboutism, champ.
Soooo we don’t care about mega corporations and military contractors furthering the military industrial complex now?
Lmao
Yeah no good people would visit Epstein's island.
And if they refused to pay the fine for not wanting to give up their private property?
Nope.
From hot spot zones like china is not racist. Shut up with that intellectually dishonest bullshit.
No, you can’t block us citizens from being repatriated back into their country. That is illegal. Blocking non-citizens from traveling ...
And what was the consequence if they didn’t turn in their gold?
https://www.facebook.com/TheFirstonTV/videos/960730524342233/?vh=e
Early January and February. When they were calling trump a racist for banning travel in from China.
I’m a conservative? Good job being a close minded idiot.
Who said either were okay?
Lmao I live in NY you fucking shit stain. Imagine being such a piece of shit you try to use the south as an insult. Fucking loser
I agree. No one really cares about the students or teachers. All political posturing for votes and money.
Has nothing to do with a party. There’s no responsibility anywhere. Everything is the teachers fault.
Unfortunately the amount of work the US dept of Ed needs would require a complete tearing down.
Remember when Cuomo and the NY Democrats said it was safe to go out and go to restaurants? Oh yeah ...
Oh and good job on letting trump live inside your head. Go outside you loser.
FDR also confiscated private citizens gold and put asian Americans in camps. Fuck FDR.
America already spends more on education. You don’t throw money at a broken system. You fix the system. Shut the fuck up.
Lmao the other 98%.
Absolutely do.
I was stationed at FLW from 2002-2005. Hated the place.
Fauci should shut up and listen to the exper... wait a minute ...