27323 pts · March 18, 2012
Umm...yeah so cats and reposts and stuff.
You look like if Daniel radcliff and David Tennant had a love child.
That's awesome! Ontario, canada.
I think I peed a little
Did you try putting him in rice for a bit?
The top one is my mums birthday and the bottom one is my dads.
My ass deserves nothing less than the best.
My dad's literally in the other room, yet this made me miss him.
I wanted to stop watching but I couldn't.
I told him it had Bruce Willis, to which he replied. "Who's that?" (2/2)
I work with a guy who's 17. The other day I asked him if he ever saw the fifth element. He said no, and asked who was in it. (1/2)
As a young women working in a pretzel shop. This is more than accurate.
I WAS laying in bed.
It's hard to find that amount of disgust in a GIF. It's the thought that counts though, I think.
She's a keeper
Reading this comment while sitting on the toilet...fuck.
But wind waker is now regarded as, visually, one of the most beautiful Zelda games.
Anyone shitting on it for the art style has to remember so many people hated, and I mean HATED wind waker for its style.
Looks awesome, I love the wood panelling.
That was so cute
Gorgeous. You remind me of a pinup girl ☺️
Yesterday here in Canada it was 13 degrees, today it's -8 and freezing rain.
That's odd, I would imagine your thing wouldn't be much of a threat in this kind of weather ?
As a server, sometimes when I don't like the guests, I carry the jugs of water like the last photo.
That's how my moma introduces me.
He hates both. He doesn’t like to be in water but loves to be sprayed with it .
He's alive...unfortunately. Jk jk I love it, kind of.
It is, just a longer cat than normal.
This is officially my favourite gif
The goal is 180. Wanna be healthier, but I really don’t wanna be skinny. I enjoy my tummy.
You’re close, in the photo I was about 210, as of yesterday I’m down to 198. Not great but it’s coming along.
You look like if Daniel radcliff and David Tennant had a love child.
That's awesome! Ontario, canada.
I think I peed a little
Did you try putting him in rice for a bit?
The top one is my mums birthday and the bottom one is my dads.
My ass deserves nothing less than the best.
My dad's literally in the other room, yet this made me miss him.
I wanted to stop watching but I couldn't.
I told him it had Bruce Willis, to which he replied. "Who's that?" (2/2)
I work with a guy who's 17. The other day I asked him if he ever saw the fifth element. He said no, and asked who was in it. (1/2)
As a young women working in a pretzel shop. This is more than accurate.
I WAS laying in bed.
It's hard to find that amount of disgust in a GIF. It's the thought that counts though, I think.
She's a keeper
Reading this comment while sitting on the toilet...fuck.
But wind waker is now regarded as, visually, one of the most beautiful Zelda games.
Anyone shitting on it for the art style has to remember so many people hated, and I mean HATED wind waker for its style.
Looks awesome, I love the wood panelling.
That was so cute
Gorgeous. You remind me of a pinup girl ☺️
Yesterday here in Canada it was 13 degrees, today it's -8 and freezing rain.
That's odd, I would imagine your thing wouldn't be much of a threat in this kind of weather ?
As a server, sometimes when I don't like the guests, I carry the jugs of water like the last photo.
That's how my moma introduces me.
He hates both. He doesn’t like to be in water but loves to be sprayed with it .
He's alive...unfortunately. Jk jk I love it, kind of.
It is, just a longer cat than normal.
This is officially my favourite gif
The goal is 180. Wanna be healthier, but I really don’t wanna be skinny. I enjoy my tummy.
You’re close, in the photo I was about 210, as of yesterday I’m down to 198. Not great but it’s coming along.