1316 pts ยท April 1, 2012
I'LL GIVE YOU THA D
That's exactly how I imagined baby bats to look. Just small bats.
Green screen!
The phrase "Old but gold" is old but gold.
I thought it was a rabbit...
He's got that sass and that ass.
The Bonus Mission?
Dudeee.
While blasting "Who Let the Dogs Out" on the stereo.
"Dragon? Nonsense, there hasn't been a dragon here in a thousand years!"
Pfft, Hobbits...
Target locked.
The horror version of finding Nemo: kill all fish and owner to escape tank.
Really? I had to do a triple take
mode engaged*
"Now that's more like a gentleman..!"
*Tree gets uncomfortable*
Cricket: "Yo can I get in on dis."
Glad to see some Indian traditions diffuse into western culture! Mehndi (also known as Henna) is a beautiful form of art on the skin :)
As a German, I laugh!
And what about Elevensies?
UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does this car even run?
But shit, it was
But Mosquitos for only 4 months of the year.
Doge
These are skaters here, more like "Hold my Red Bull."
When my mom used to give be a bath when I was young, she thought I was just peeing nonstop.
And so this is how Biological science began.
"I love how the green guy just comes to visit" and then NOPES the fuck out.
I'LL GIVE YOU THA D
That's exactly how I imagined baby bats to look. Just small bats.
Green screen!
The phrase "Old but gold" is old but gold.
I thought it was a rabbit...
He's got that sass and that ass.
The Bonus Mission?
Dudeee.
While blasting "Who Let the Dogs Out" on the stereo.
"Dragon? Nonsense, there hasn't been a dragon here in a thousand years!"
Pfft, Hobbits...
Target locked.
The horror version of finding Nemo: kill all fish and owner to escape tank.
Really? I had to do a triple take
mode engaged*
"Now that's more like a gentleman..!"
*Tree gets uncomfortable*
Cricket: "Yo can I get in on dis."
Glad to see some Indian traditions diffuse into western culture! Mehndi (also known as Henna) is a beautiful form of art on the skin :)
As a German, I laugh!
And what about Elevensies?
UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does this car even run?
But shit, it was
But Mosquitos for only 4 months of the year.
Doge
These are skaters here, more like "Hold my Red Bull."
When my mom used to give be a bath when I was young, she thought I was just peeing nonstop.
And so this is how Biological science began.
"I love how the green guy just comes to visit" and then NOPES the fuck out.