3918 pts ยท January 3, 2013
This is my public profile. I wrote something about myself!
+1, but also, people with both (or no) male and female sexual characteristics are surprisingly common. Even biological sex isn't binary.
In Many parts of the US too.
That line is a different color than the rest of the text, so it's probably a link leading to the documents.
Huh... that kind of pattern is usually only found in females.
It is not the same. Their candy is primarily composed of salt. Our candy is good.
At least half of those are so gross. Pretty much everything is either made of gelatin or has way too much salt. Sometimes both.
Your comment boiled down to "I don't get why people don't believe it. It says so right there in the Bible."
I was thinking you roll your handy D100, but then I realized that's not actually a household item for most people...
So... you accept climate change is real because the Bible supports it, not because you actually believe the science on its own merits?
I'm 5' and married someone who is 6'. Stool seems unnecessary and distracting.
That is so untrue. Please please please everyone just please watch this and keep an open mind https://youtu.be/qSjGouBmo0M
It makes resources unavailable for other processes. If you like to multi-task or never close your browser it's a problem.
Probably no. The law isn't fair to women victims here and rape laws are always more unfair to men victims.
I didn't look at the map at first because I KNEW my state wasn't highlighted. Then I looked, and it is. Damn MN how did you get this wrong?
why are they green
It's not a confession either, chief.
I have slept with 2 of these for 25 years. I honestly had no idea what they looked like when they were new. This is awesome.
Then who was phone?! Seriously, there's a phone on your lap. What are you taking this with? Why do you have two phones?
Hey! I live on an Avenue South in Minneapolis, 5540-! :D
Haha, I'm not THAT old. Wait... 2035-2015=20, so 20 years from now... FUCK
Living is suicide. We all die, man, we all die. Yeah, that's right, I just blew your mind. You're welcome.
Who the fuck CAN'T become emotionally compromised? Like fucking really!!
First time a show made me cry... and goddamn did I cry.
Yes, in fact it was the business card of a friend of mine. This is definitely not her truck. What the heck is a guac truck, anyway?
100% true. Source: I got a tooth pulled today.
Yes. Praise me.
No more illogical than sex, sports, roller coasters, intoxicants, eating spicy food, having children, or spending time on the internet.
It's not just you.
Being superficially scared and having a panic attack are very different. The first is like playing with fire, the second is like drowning.
+1, but also, people with both (or no) male and female sexual characteristics are surprisingly common. Even biological sex isn't binary.
In Many parts of the US too.
That line is a different color than the rest of the text, so it's probably a link leading to the documents.
Huh... that kind of pattern is usually only found in females.
It is not the same. Their candy is primarily composed of salt. Our candy is good.
At least half of those are so gross. Pretty much everything is either made of gelatin or has way too much salt. Sometimes both.
Your comment boiled down to "I don't get why people don't believe it. It says so right there in the Bible."
I was thinking you roll your handy D100, but then I realized that's not actually a household item for most people...
So... you accept climate change is real because the Bible supports it, not because you actually believe the science on its own merits?
I'm 5' and married someone who is 6'. Stool seems unnecessary and distracting.
That is so untrue. Please please please everyone just please watch this and keep an open mind https://youtu.be/qSjGouBmo0M
It makes resources unavailable for other processes. If you like to multi-task or never close your browser it's a problem.
Probably no. The law isn't fair to women victims here and rape laws are always more unfair to men victims.
I didn't look at the map at first because I KNEW my state wasn't highlighted. Then I looked, and it is. Damn MN how did you get this wrong?
why are they green
It's not a confession either, chief.
It's not a confession either, chief.
I have slept with 2 of these for 25 years. I honestly had no idea what they looked like when they were new. This is awesome.
Then who was phone?! Seriously, there's a phone on your lap. What are you taking this with? Why do you have two phones?
Hey! I live on an Avenue South in Minneapolis, 5540-! :D
Haha, I'm not THAT old. Wait... 2035-2015=20, so 20 years from now... FUCK
Living is suicide. We all die, man, we all die. Yeah, that's right, I just blew your mind. You're welcome.
Who the fuck CAN'T become emotionally compromised? Like fucking really!!
First time a show made me cry... and goddamn did I cry.
Yes, in fact it was the business card of a friend of mine. This is definitely not her truck. What the heck is a guac truck, anyway?
100% true. Source: I got a tooth pulled today.
Yes. Praise me.
No more illogical than sex, sports, roller coasters, intoxicants, eating spicy food, having children, or spending time on the internet.
It's not just you.
Being superficially scared and having a panic attack are very different. The first is like playing with fire, the second is like drowning.