3369 pts ยท March 5, 2017
It's missing the last one.
Because only people like you try to police internet activity
What color is the dough-boys scarf?
I can't believe no one seems to remember the original that toss is parodying
This was a parody of the "real" magician following a cop with a baggie.
They were given an laugh sign, this show directs its audience every step for maximum views.
Yes.
Link?
The legendary Knock-up stream! Boy's, we're going to sky island!
I hear it
This dude is funny as fuck. Highly recommend checking out his other stand-up
Some people use a can when they dont have a pipe, dented with holes like shown, its a ceramic version of that haha
I think it's still the commercial
B for Bruce B for brave
Its the Nightmarcher!
Look up DVP by Pup, I enjoyed that one
.
Any idea which episode of Ugly Americans this is from?
Thanks Obama.
I honestly thought it wasn't that bad. The humor was there, but the delivery...
Iirc a bunch of them left gainax to form Trigger, which made gurren lagann and kill la kill
Skeever? I hardly know her!
Florida apparently
Came to the comments for this +1 buddy
Hey I see you're being downvoted for no good reason. Just want you to know this is awesome work :3
Oh cmon it's hardly her fault. That was a fucked up situation
Penny arcade. Dude it's a treat, especially if you're an older gamer
But lest you think we're vain
It's missing the last one.
Because only people like you try to police internet activity
What color is the dough-boys scarf?
I can't believe no one seems to remember the original that toss is parodying
This was a parody of the "real" magician following a cop with a baggie.
They were given an laugh sign, this show directs its audience every step for maximum views.
Yes.
Link?
The legendary Knock-up stream! Boy's, we're going to sky island!
I hear it
This dude is funny as fuck. Highly recommend checking out his other stand-up
Some people use a can when they dont have a pipe, dented with holes like shown, its a ceramic version of that haha
I think it's still the commercial
B for Bruce B for brave
Its the Nightmarcher!
Look up DVP by Pup, I enjoyed that one
.
Any idea which episode of Ugly Americans this is from?
Thanks Obama.
I honestly thought it wasn't that bad. The humor was there, but the delivery...
Iirc a bunch of them left gainax to form Trigger, which made gurren lagann and kill la kill
Skeever? I hardly know her!
Florida apparently
Came to the comments for this +1 buddy
Hey I see you're being downvoted for no good reason. Just want you to know this is awesome work :3
Oh cmon it's hardly her fault. That was a fucked up situation
Penny arcade. Dude it's a treat, especially if you're an older gamer
But lest you think we're vain