2330 pts ยท November 13, 2016
i poop when i can. 20 yrs old, i'm always tired. ban me one more time, and i'll just keep coming back.
They've had this for a while now. Late to the party arent ya? Worked at bk for 6 months and never even tried it.
Wish my family was like this. Be greatful, not everyone gets nice shit like this.
Sometimes. I often fantasize about grabbing women by the pussy.
1987? Shit, i wasn't even born yet.
I think you should twist them more.
High school isn't shit. Enjoy it while you can. I graduated in 2014. Im still lost in this whole damn adulting thing.
I go to bed at 9:30 almost everynight :|
ah, what im doing right now before I get ready for work.
Im only 20 and this is happening to me. Oh god D;
Cringeworthy how exactly???
Nothing to feel bad about imo.
I mean... We can try, I guess ?
Its cool how living things can like, poop out babies and stuff.
Their*
I bet these people always remind heir friends of that time they did that really cool trick shot.
What am I looking at exactly?
Before I scrolled more I knew the other cats name had to be Mango. Lol
Finally, some chocolate on Imgur.
I prefer turkey bacon.
So....if I take drugs I will be able to draw better?
I started working recently and have enjoyed shitting at my job. Not a care that its smelly either.
He has some feminine legs too. :p
I dont get why peoples put whipped cream on pumpkin pie???? i like it without it
dont sleep with the fishes
Life must really like you.
Turkey sandwichesss
my first day was suppose to be black Friday, but I got called in today because people wanted to call off. IM READY TO CRY ON FRIDAY. :D
Is that chocolate cake?
@Igotbannedagainforspammingthatstupidparrot
They've had this for a while now. Late to the party arent ya? Worked at bk for 6 months and never even tried it.
Wish my family was like this. Be greatful, not everyone gets nice shit like this.
Sometimes. I often fantasize about grabbing women by the pussy.
1987? Shit, i wasn't even born yet.
I think you should twist them more.
High school isn't shit. Enjoy it while you can. I graduated in 2014. Im still lost in this whole damn adulting thing.
I go to bed at 9:30 almost everynight :|
ah, what im doing right now before I get ready for work.
Im only 20 and this is happening to me. Oh god D;
Cringeworthy how exactly???
Nothing to feel bad about imo.
I mean... We can try, I guess ?
Its cool how living things can like, poop out babies and stuff.
Their*
I bet these people always remind heir friends of that time they did that really cool trick shot.
What am I looking at exactly?
Before I scrolled more I knew the other cats name had to be Mango. Lol
Finally, some chocolate on Imgur.
I prefer turkey bacon.
So....if I take drugs I will be able to draw better?
I started working recently and have enjoyed shitting at my job. Not a care that its smelly either.
He has some feminine legs too. :p
I dont get why peoples put whipped cream on pumpkin pie???? i like it without it
dont sleep with the fishes
Life must really like you.
Turkey sandwichesss
my first day was suppose to be black Friday, but I got called in today because people wanted to call off. IM READY TO CRY ON FRIDAY. :D
Is that chocolate cake?
@Igotbannedagainforspammingthatstupidparrot