741 pts · May 18, 2013
200$ for One month.
Thank you sir!
As a Dane this is no way the situation. We have set up camps and for them and started border control. Situation is tense but no panic.
High dynamic range
Bæ means shit in Danish.
Half life
That's cool. I think this has been the only bike I every regretted selling. Oh so fine and lovely to ride.
A qualified guess is work
Yes we do. In general there is a lack of it people here
From the thumbnail I thought it was Zlatan.
Haha! I was just about to shout it out! Damn, who would have thought it would be a stone that confirmed it?
Just me or does that look a lot like Brad Pitt?
Some says he's South American, and he once ate cereal in his under wear... All we know is that he is Claudio Pizzaro!
You can't see it from this angle, but Claudio Pizzaro lob it over the keeper. Brilliant player!
Auch, someone feel angry at apple? They all steal from each other all the time. Just a matter of who is a better thief.
increase in android market share since they don't go get minus at any point = A steady increase in market share over time.
illustrated in the bottom one, where Apple is in minus points. Thus the lower one is better at showing the continuous trend of the 3/4
graph you see this with the increase in points for apple. Likewise in March '14 you can see on the op that it decreases. This is also 2/?
It basically show the point that determines the top graph. As you see start 2013 Apple is increasing its market share, In the bottom 1/..?
Natholdet
I'm so glad I invited my mom for homemade pizza date tomorrow. Its the first time in a while we will see each other.
You evil....!
Excelent episode. I was just thinking about it as well when i saw that picture. 99% is always recommendable to listen to.
"Hold my beer..." Aaand I have a broken arm...
score list with 46. Messi scored 50. It could be fun to see the same comparison with Messi and Barca.
Yeah they won La Liga that season with 100 points. Nr 2 was Barca with 91! Though fun fact - that season Ronaldo was nr. 2 on the top 1/2
In danish it means poop. I cannot take it serious.
I am colour-blind and i got 29. Its not that hard.
I read few as jew and was quite confused!
200$ for One month.
Thank you sir!
As a Dane this is no way the situation. We have set up camps and for them and started border control. Situation is tense but no panic.
High dynamic range
Bæ means shit in Danish.
Half life
That's cool. I think this has been the only bike I every regretted selling. Oh so fine and lovely to ride.
A qualified guess is work
Yes we do. In general there is a lack of it people here
From the thumbnail I thought it was Zlatan.
Haha! I was just about to shout it out! Damn, who would have thought it would be a stone that confirmed it?
Just me or does that look a lot like Brad Pitt?
Some says he's South American, and he once ate cereal in his under wear... All we know is that he is Claudio Pizzaro!
You can't see it from this angle, but Claudio Pizzaro lob it over the keeper. Brilliant player!
You can't see it from this angle, but Claudio Pizzaro lob it over the keeper. Brilliant player!
Auch, someone feel angry at apple? They all steal from each other all the time. Just a matter of who is a better thief.
increase in android market share since they don't go get minus at any point = A steady increase in market share over time.
illustrated in the bottom one, where Apple is in minus points. Thus the lower one is better at showing the continuous trend of the 3/4
graph you see this with the increase in points for apple. Likewise in March '14 you can see on the op that it decreases. This is also 2/?
It basically show the point that determines the top graph. As you see start 2013 Apple is increasing its market share, In the bottom 1/..?
Natholdet
I'm so glad I invited my mom for homemade pizza date tomorrow. Its the first time in a while we will see each other.
You evil....!
Excelent episode. I was just thinking about it as well when i saw that picture. 99% is always recommendable to listen to.
"Hold my beer..." Aaand I have a broken arm...
score list with 46. Messi scored 50. It could be fun to see the same comparison with Messi and Barca.
Yeah they won La Liga that season with 100 points. Nr 2 was Barca with 91! Though fun fact - that season Ronaldo was nr. 2 on the top 1/2
In danish it means poop. I cannot take it serious.
I am colour-blind and i got 29. Its not that hard.
I read few as jew and was quite confused!