1061 pts ยท December 23, 2014
goodnite luv u
K.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I
): That sucks. I'm sorry.
Yikes. Testy.
Secretly, you like it.
Being a super senior sucks. You feel like you're the only one but you're not. This post makes me feel slightly better Lol. I will conquer CS
I totally agree. No one gives a shit here. A ride is a ride. Lol.
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP -- wha? Oh...WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
I just really like how the cubes look like lime jello. I'm hungry now.
I fucking hate it but I fucking love it.
Lol. Please tell me you've heard the Korean version of Ahri
reminds me of vomit cake D:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3eb0Kick6w
I LIKE HIS EARSIES
They make us learn C++ first in school aaaand they make us use gotos. Trying to take them out is the worst.
Sometimes, I like to call them sea pancakes. :D
Again!
That dog is going to shit in your shoes.
#andamovie
Please stay strong, OP! Life is yucky sometimes but it gets better. :)
It's ok. I can't keep up either.
Josie and the Pussycats? :D
She never actually apologized either ):
I always upvote Community. +1
Part of me still believes all dogs are boys and all cats are girls.
HI :D
Gah. I want 'em all D:
It's
It probably me but I love how the kittens look so weirded out and the pups are like "OMG WHAT ARE THEY? HI. :D"
K.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I
): That sucks. I'm sorry.
Yikes. Testy.
Secretly, you like it.
Being a super senior sucks. You feel like you're the only one but you're not. This post makes me feel slightly better Lol. I will conquer CS
I totally agree. No one gives a shit here. A ride is a ride. Lol.
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP -- wha? Oh...WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
I just really like how the cubes look like lime jello. I'm hungry now.
I fucking hate it but I fucking love it.
Lol. Please tell me you've heard the Korean version of Ahri
reminds me of vomit cake D:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3eb0Kick6w
I LIKE HIS EARSIES
They make us learn C++ first in school aaaand they make us use gotos. Trying to take them out is the worst.
Sometimes, I like to call them sea pancakes. :D
Again!
That dog is going to shit in your shoes.
#andamovie
Please stay strong, OP! Life is yucky sometimes but it gets better. :)
It's ok. I can't keep up either.
Josie and the Pussycats? :D
She never actually apologized either ):
I always upvote Community. +1
Part of me still believes all dogs are boys and all cats are girls.
HI :D
Gah. I want 'em all D:
It's
It probably me but I love how the kittens look so weirded out and the pups are like "OMG WHAT ARE THEY? HI. :D"