158 pts · November 3, 2013
Well the Dutch women beat the Australian women but the Australian men beat the Dutch men. So I think we should call that even.
The guy walking out of the door is Chile, the clown is the Netherlands and the one on the ground is Spain which the Dutch beat at soccer.
I'm a girl of 5'2" and I can give all my 6'2"+ (male)friends piggy back rides no problem, even the heavier ones. Girl Power!!!
I was thinking the same. I do this all the time when I'm on my bike, just cycle without hands for a bit and voilà done.
The most important one being: živjeli! :D I met some of my friends on a trip to Croatia last summer and we still say cheers like that :)
Hell NOOO!!!!! Do you like that, scaring people half to death with a gif like that??? I still need to sleep tonight T_T
Don't think so :p next to good cyclist we're also pretty adept at swimming. Kinda necessary being bellow sea level and all :)
Ok that's just creepy :S Why are you showing me a jumping spider right before I go to sleep? :( spiders shouldn't be able to jump!
To attempt to stay dry. I know it's illogical but I've done it on several occasions as well, though I try to avoid cycling in the rain.
Ehh wat? 0.o
Nope, no foamy or other stuff. It's just: mouth open *looks*, close jaws *looks* no pains? Ok you're good see you next year. And I'm done.
Not really. But I'm usually done within 5 minutes and my mom is a dentist assistant, she got me used to it from a very young age.
I think going to the dentist is fun :/. But then again I haven't had any problems with my teeth so far, that probably helps.
Ditto :P It was a great addition to the story. I kept seeing them running around like crazy haha
I'm not sure how easy they are to get abroad and you do have to like the style but try looking for Marlies Dekkers.
Do you only have one bra? I have like 4 I wear often. And if I don't wash them regularly they get to loose and I miss the support.
That's one way :) women's jeans can have different sizes here so that makes it a bit difficult at times.
2) and I usually have 2 sizes that I fluctuate between. So fitting is kinda necessary, but you need to keep your current undies on.
1) But in order to get the existing underwear you need to have tried that as well right? I know my size but every model can fit differently
Wait.. People don't try on underwear where you are from? :/ How will you know if it will fit you?
Can’t hold it back anymore ♫
8 weeks after surgery I went canyoning. Jumped from 12 meter high waterfall. Works wonders for scar tissue that's stuck :p
Yeay for boob jobs :P
And laying on your belly without your head dropping down +/- 20cm :P
Haha glad you like it :P
One actually said RIP to the boobs, some men.. I went from F (DDD/D?) to a normal D. Never felt better (+I can see my feet while standing!)
arms to much the first weeks, it's bad for the scar tissue, so try to avoid that. But besides those points I never regretted it.
do yourself a favor and make sure you don't get your period 1 or 2 weeks after surgery, that shit hurts like hell!!! And don't use your(3/?)
to have a good size that is healthy for you and to feel good about yourself (in my case), then it is to have sensitive nipples. Just (2/?)
I have lost most sensation in my nipples but not completely. And the surrounding area is sensitive enough. I think it's more important (1/?)
Well the Dutch women beat the Australian women but the Australian men beat the Dutch men. So I think we should call that even.
The guy walking out of the door is Chile, the clown is the Netherlands and the one on the ground is Spain which the Dutch beat at soccer.
I'm a girl of 5'2" and I can give all my 6'2"+ (male)friends piggy back rides no problem, even the heavier ones. Girl Power!!!
I was thinking the same. I do this all the time when I'm on my bike, just cycle without hands for a bit and voilà done.
The most important one being: živjeli! :D I met some of my friends on a trip to Croatia last summer and we still say cheers like that :)
Hell NOOO!!!!! Do you like that, scaring people half to death with a gif like that??? I still need to sleep tonight T_T
Don't think so :p next to good cyclist we're also pretty adept at swimming. Kinda necessary being bellow sea level and all :)
Ok that's just creepy :S Why are you showing me a jumping spider right before I go to sleep? :( spiders shouldn't be able to jump!
To attempt to stay dry. I know it's illogical but I've done it on several occasions as well, though I try to avoid cycling in the rain.
Ehh wat? 0.o
Nope, no foamy or other stuff. It's just: mouth open *looks*, close jaws *looks* no pains? Ok you're good see you next year. And I'm done.
Not really. But I'm usually done within 5 minutes and my mom is a dentist assistant, she got me used to it from a very young age.
I think going to the dentist is fun :/. But then again I haven't had any problems with my teeth so far, that probably helps.
Ditto :P It was a great addition to the story. I kept seeing them running around like crazy haha
I'm not sure how easy they are to get abroad and you do have to like the style but try looking for Marlies Dekkers.
Do you only have one bra? I have like 4 I wear often. And if I don't wash them regularly they get to loose and I miss the support.
That's one way :) women's jeans can have different sizes here so that makes it a bit difficult at times.
2) and I usually have 2 sizes that I fluctuate between. So fitting is kinda necessary, but you need to keep your current undies on.
1) But in order to get the existing underwear you need to have tried that as well right? I know my size but every model can fit differently
Wait.. People don't try on underwear where you are from? :/ How will you know if it will fit you?
Can’t hold it back anymore ♫
8 weeks after surgery I went canyoning. Jumped from 12 meter high waterfall. Works wonders for scar tissue that's stuck :p
Yeay for boob jobs :P
And laying on your belly without your head dropping down +/- 20cm :P
Haha glad you like it :P
One actually said RIP to the boobs, some men.. I went from F (DDD/D?) to a normal D. Never felt better (+I can see my feet while standing!)
arms to much the first weeks, it's bad for the scar tissue, so try to avoid that. But besides those points I never regretted it.
do yourself a favor and make sure you don't get your period 1 or 2 weeks after surgery, that shit hurts like hell!!! And don't use your(3/?)
to have a good size that is healthy for you and to feel good about yourself (in my case), then it is to have sensitive nipples. Just (2/?)
I have lost most sensation in my nipples but not completely. And the surrounding area is sensitive enough. I think it's more important (1/?)