168 pts · March 20, 2014
Holy crap you can finally edit your profile on Mobile. It's a miracle! I like cats and video games and comic books and doing dishes (at home) and my fiancé but not in the order. If I ever own a corgi and it's a male corgi, his name will be Nigel.
UNINTERUPTED
I SEE THE SOMETHING BY UNTIL THE SETTING SUN (I don't know the words)
I'll say it now - The Ranch with him is actually pretty good.
Right!? I mean come on. I know I can't charge it overnight, but then when? So confusing.
It's 1800GeekSquad. I remember working for Best Buy when we carried those cords. They had stuff written on all of them!
That's a Geek Squad cable! Back when we use to have those. Totally awesome find!
I can't get over Mike Chioda (the ref) in a long sleeve shirt and warm up pants. Kayfabe is dead folks.
I've never heard anyone say "You know, Craig T Nelson from Poltergeist!" Random.
I've seen a bunch of these and no one answers the question - how do you get an owl as a pet?
Not often do you see Hush when people do Batman tattoos. Looks awesome man!
UNINTERUPTED
I SEE THE SOMETHING BY UNTIL THE SETTING SUN (I don't know the words)
I'll say it now - The Ranch with him is actually pretty good.
Right!? I mean come on. I know I can't charge it overnight, but then when? So confusing.
It's 1800GeekSquad. I remember working for Best Buy when we carried those cords. They had stuff written on all of them!
That's a Geek Squad cable! Back when we use to have those. Totally awesome find!
I can't get over Mike Chioda (the ref) in a long sleeve shirt and warm up pants. Kayfabe is dead folks.
I've never heard anyone say "You know, Craig T Nelson from Poltergeist!" Random.
I've seen a bunch of these and no one answers the question - how do you get an owl as a pet?
Not often do you see Hush when people do Batman tattoos. Looks awesome man!