10222 pts · February 11, 2015
Lived there for four years as a young man - best time of my life. Went back recently after 15 years - money has changed the place and the people...😔
Could ya help us out? B I'm clueless ?
I read that in America, house prices are rising by 1-1.6% per month! That is unsustainable, and must collapse before long...
It's China, that's how people drive here
Scuba diving needs compression stops, as you inhale in high pressure and if you rise too quickly, the nitrogen bubbles expand in your blood
Because they're free diving on one lungful of air. The air in they're lungs does the same as the bottle.
It's no different in the cities in China now though!
It's what's maybe written on the dog's neckerchief, I'm not sure. Something about more urine - someone who reads Mandarin might help?
史尿多?
央尿多?
#6 so Karl Pilkington was right and Steve and Ricky were wrong belittle that particular episode of monkey news!
This is how it’ll end. AI computers will learn to communicate with the entire animal kingdom, and inform them of our planet destroying ways.
Am I the only one who thinks the kid looks like Alex Jones?
Cool, so we’re all kinda mid-30s from the UK here.
Hello, hello, is anybody home? Think McFly, think!
Lol at the irony of not just googling lmgtfy.com
“Make you remember those times...” 1880
Hey maybe I’ll give you a call sometime. Your number’s still 911, alllllrighty then !
It will be!
I watched it 7 times in the cinema! Back then you had months of waiting for VHS release lol
I had sex in a ski lift
I used to have a dog called “Oi”
Nah, primark are cheaper than that, like £8.
Also, pointless words to know, as I suspect less than 1 in 1000 people would know the word, and therefore require lengthy descriptions.
Wow! Scary number of upvotes on this one ????
Even better with sound https://youtu.be/O1iCFaXaN-Q
Third time I’ve seen on imgur, still totally awesome!
So that’s what 10-4 means in movies!
Shit. You nailed that!
Lived there for four years as a young man - best time of my life. Went back recently after 15 years - money has changed the place and the people...😔
Could ya help us out? B I'm clueless ?
I read that in America, house prices are rising by 1-1.6% per month! That is unsustainable, and must collapse before long...
It's China, that's how people drive here
Scuba diving needs compression stops, as you inhale in high pressure and if you rise too quickly, the nitrogen bubbles expand in your blood
Because they're free diving on one lungful of air. The air in they're lungs does the same as the bottle.
It's no different in the cities in China now though!
It's what's maybe written on the dog's neckerchief, I'm not sure. Something about more urine - someone who reads Mandarin might help?
史尿多?
央尿多?
#6 so Karl Pilkington was right and Steve and Ricky were wrong belittle that particular episode of monkey news!
This is how it’ll end. AI computers will learn to communicate with the entire animal kingdom, and inform them of our planet destroying ways.
Am I the only one who thinks the kid looks like Alex Jones?
Cool, so we’re all kinda mid-30s from the UK here.
Hello, hello, is anybody home? Think McFly, think!
Lol at the irony of not just googling lmgtfy.com
“Make you remember those times...” 1880
Hey maybe I’ll give you a call sometime. Your number’s still 911, alllllrighty then !
It will be!
I watched it 7 times in the cinema! Back then you had months of waiting for VHS release lol
I had sex in a ski lift
I used to have a dog called “Oi”
Nah, primark are cheaper than that, like £8.
Also, pointless words to know, as I suspect less than 1 in 1000 people would know the word, and therefore require lengthy descriptions.
Wow! Scary number of upvotes on this one ????
Even better with sound https://youtu.be/O1iCFaXaN-Q
Third time I’ve seen on imgur, still totally awesome!
So that’s what 10-4 means in movies!
Shit. You nailed that!