1904 pts · November 6, 2015
Just a Scottish girl...who is not a cat.
If you’re ever in need of another nurse I offer my services. This looks amazing!
Im gonna buy the heck out of the biker gang squirtle one
I was today years old when I found this out :(
I really needed this today <3
Theatre nurse, every day is....interesting!
That hand cream is amazing stuff!
I got mine removed when I was 22 and honestly wasn’t bad at all! And considering I don’t get tonsillitis 7+ times a year now so worth it
This place is super fun! I went to the Harry Potter and LOTR ones when they were on
I’ve always wondered what other places do for this?! #15 in the UK we always pull over to the side for any emergency services
Meanwhile in the UK https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFpwgXCwMNQ
Same, green eye crew!
#49 actually kills me every time I read it. ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY??
Going by the amount of stamps on it, I’m guessing its from Molly Weasley?
this looks amazing
Heck yes! There’s no need to change just because you get a little older just keep loving everything that makes you happy :)
Aha it’s amazing isn’t it!!
I’ve had the exact issue with comp in OW, to the degree that I just stopped using comms all together :( (which then makes me feel guilty!)
Toast-a-Bags are actually amazing, I always make cheese toasties in them!
Same! Scrolled down to see if I was alone, thankfully not
Me too! Happy birthday to us
I was a tester school for that show! We go to try out the course. The avalanche lived up to all my hopes and dreams
You are not alone! I too only just found this out recently :(
seems like something he would do
Can honestly say from personal experience talking about them doesn't happen, we honestly don't care we've seen way too many
Saw this and quickly switched my wifi on! Lifesaver
I....I didn't even think of this.
If you’re ever in need of another nurse I offer my services. This looks amazing!
Im gonna buy the heck out of the biker gang squirtle one
I was today years old when I found this out :(
I really needed this today <3
Theatre nurse, every day is....interesting!
That hand cream is amazing stuff!
I got mine removed when I was 22 and honestly wasn’t bad at all! And considering I don’t get tonsillitis 7+ times a year now so worth it
This place is super fun! I went to the Harry Potter and LOTR ones when they were on
I’ve always wondered what other places do for this?! #15 in the UK we always pull over to the side for any emergency services
Meanwhile in the UK https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFpwgXCwMNQ
Same, green eye crew!
#49 actually kills me every time I read it. ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY??
Going by the amount of stamps on it, I’m guessing its from Molly Weasley?
Heck yes! There’s no need to change just because you get a little older just keep loving everything that makes you happy :)
Aha it’s amazing isn’t it!!
I’ve had the exact issue with comp in OW, to the degree that I just stopped using comms all together :( (which then makes me feel guilty!)
Toast-a-Bags are actually amazing, I always make cheese toasties in them!
Same! Scrolled down to see if I was alone, thankfully not
Me too! Happy birthday to us
I was a tester school for that show! We go to try out the course. The avalanche lived up to all my hopes and dreams
You are not alone! I too only just found this out recently :(
Can honestly say from personal experience talking about them doesn't happen, we honestly don't care we've seen way too many
Saw this and quickly switched my wifi on! Lifesaver
I....I didn't even think of this.