8478 pts · December 4, 2019
https://speakingaboutnews.com/fauci-withheld-successful-treatments-from-aids-patients/
You’re reading freedom for security, and you deserve neither
Proving me wrong was a BS statistic, you insulted me first. And you think that Gun laws will affect the unlawful?
If there’s one thing you should be thankful for, it’s that your head is so far up your ass you’ll see colon cancer far before it’s dangerous
The burning platform, tfi global news, Childrens health and defense org. There’s plenty man. Fucking abc has the clip I’m talking about!
Not to mention there’s a clip of him warning against household contact with AIDS.
You do know fauci was the guy who started the whole AIDS epidemic hysteria right? Creating fear and hate towards homosexuals.
Yes I stole that
Well on one hand, I dislike reboots than only swap genders and add nothing, on the other hand is lotion.
As my grandpa said. Don’t argue with fools. They’ll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience. You did just that.
You know, I am reminded why I don’t discuss anything political anymore, people like to be right all the time. And find ways to do so.
I am amazed at your contortion by being able to have your foot in your mouth while having your head up your ass at the exact same time
Using the exact same statistic as before. didn’t know you’re citation for a statistic was “trust me bro”
I always seem to amaze myself with the kinds of people my comments attract. Use your one anecdotal example buddy. You deserve to feel right
ESPECIALLY when there is no way to disarm criminals. Something tells me they don’t follow laws.
Did I say anything about more guns? No, I didn’t. The solution to the problem certainly isn’t disarming the citizens who use them right.
Funniest thing is they didn’t film the maxwell trial because it was too sensational, but hey filmed rittenhouse’s.
My wife likes destiny. She doesn’t understand why I like playing games that don’t take forty hours to get decent gear
That’s how optics work, people remember negatives more than positives.
I don’t, the unlawful don’t follow laws, which are the murderers and scumbags that shoot people unlawfully.
I’m simplifying because of the character limit
Because with at least America. If you have 20k but can go into debt 100k the universities will Charge 120k.
Even though most of all firearms used in illegal shootings are illegal. Not to mention the amount of crimes prevented by gun ownership
Wanna compare the murder rate of Detroit, with the some of the strictest gun laws to any other state?
Cancelling debt is fun and all. But cancelling federal student loans is the correct method.
gun control doesn’t work, criminals will always get guns, unless you’re on an island. Or don’t have borders with Mexico.
Yeah, replaced by knifings, vehicular homicide, and acid attacks. And I’m sure that murderers will follow gun laws like they do every other.
Gun control is the one thing I don’t agree with.
Fun fact! A lady married the Berlin Wall. Held a service when it got demolished.
Yes, I made a twitter just for that purpose, don’t use it for obvious reasons anymore
https://speakingaboutnews.com/fauci-withheld-successful-treatments-from-aids-patients/
You’re reading freedom for security, and you deserve neither
Proving me wrong was a BS statistic, you insulted me first. And you think that Gun laws will affect the unlawful?
If there’s one thing you should be thankful for, it’s that your head is so far up your ass you’ll see colon cancer far before it’s dangerous
The burning platform, tfi global news, Childrens health and defense org. There’s plenty man. Fucking abc has the clip I’m talking about!
Not to mention there’s a clip of him warning against household contact with AIDS.
You do know fauci was the guy who started the whole AIDS epidemic hysteria right? Creating fear and hate towards homosexuals.
Yes I stole that
Well on one hand, I dislike reboots than only swap genders and add nothing, on the other hand is lotion.
As my grandpa said. Don’t argue with fools. They’ll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience. You did just that.
You know, I am reminded why I don’t discuss anything political anymore, people like to be right all the time. And find ways to do so.
I am amazed at your contortion by being able to have your foot in your mouth while having your head up your ass at the exact same time
Using the exact same statistic as before. didn’t know you’re citation for a statistic was “trust me bro”
I always seem to amaze myself with the kinds of people my comments attract. Use your one anecdotal example buddy. You deserve to feel right
ESPECIALLY when there is no way to disarm criminals. Something tells me they don’t follow laws.
Did I say anything about more guns? No, I didn’t. The solution to the problem certainly isn’t disarming the citizens who use them right.
Funniest thing is they didn’t film the maxwell trial because it was too sensational, but hey filmed rittenhouse’s.
My wife likes destiny. She doesn’t understand why I like playing games that don’t take forty hours to get decent gear
That’s how optics work, people remember negatives more than positives.
I don’t, the unlawful don’t follow laws, which are the murderers and scumbags that shoot people unlawfully.
I’m simplifying because of the character limit
Because with at least America. If you have 20k but can go into debt 100k the universities will Charge 120k.
Even though most of all firearms used in illegal shootings are illegal. Not to mention the amount of crimes prevented by gun ownership
Wanna compare the murder rate of Detroit, with the some of the strictest gun laws to any other state?
Cancelling debt is fun and all. But cancelling federal student loans is the correct method.
gun control doesn’t work, criminals will always get guns, unless you’re on an island. Or don’t have borders with Mexico.
Yeah, replaced by knifings, vehicular homicide, and acid attacks. And I’m sure that murderers will follow gun laws like they do every other.
Gun control is the one thing I don’t agree with.
Fun fact! A lady married the Berlin Wall. Held a service when it got demolished.
Yes, I made a twitter just for that purpose, don’t use it for obvious reasons anymore