1101 pts · January 3, 2015
Um, kay?
It's funny because she's fat, you guys. Get it? Just hilarious.
napa cabbage, scallion, and ginger. The duck feet make it magic. Srs.
The best stock I ever made for a wonton soup was from pork (bones left from roasting shoulders plus fresh neck bones), duck feet, (1)
ಠ_ಠ
What was that? Sorry, I was distracted.
But I'd prefer the real one...
Seconded. I like curves all over. Nicer to cuddle and touch.
Have you never seen a beer before?
Containment breach imminent.
Likely story.
<.<
And you're not just putting a harem together?
Fair enough. :P
I think, therefore I might be.
How would I even do that?
I feel so guilty for laughing.
I... I think so.
Honestly, I usually prefer to be the one in the kitchen.
Didn't want you to worry too much.
But curves and a pretty face are the best possible thing. I fail to see the issue.
Whenever people tell you what? The suspense is killing me!
I can cook for myself just fine, it's okay. :P
Huh. You're right. They're not a thing any more.
Aw, look at his widdle penis.
Yes, but nobody will ever believe it.
I prefer bigger girls and I can call them beautiful if I think they are, thanks.
Life.
Oak is such an asshole. I'd have happily taken more than one starter if he'd let me.
Um, kay?
It's funny because she's fat, you guys. Get it? Just hilarious.
napa cabbage, scallion, and ginger. The duck feet make it magic. Srs.
The best stock I ever made for a wonton soup was from pork (bones left from roasting shoulders plus fresh neck bones), duck feet, (1)
ಠ_ಠ
What was that? Sorry, I was distracted.
But I'd prefer the real one...
Seconded. I like curves all over. Nicer to cuddle and touch.
Have you never seen a beer before?
Containment breach imminent.
Likely story.
<.<
And you're not just putting a harem together?
Fair enough. :P
I think, therefore I might be.
How would I even do that?
I feel so guilty for laughing.
I... I think so.
Honestly, I usually prefer to be the one in the kitchen.
Didn't want you to worry too much.
But curves and a pretty face are the best possible thing. I fail to see the issue.
Whenever people tell you what? The suspense is killing me!
I can cook for myself just fine, it's okay. :P
Huh. You're right. They're not a thing any more.
Aw, look at his widdle penis.
Yes, but nobody will ever believe it.
I prefer bigger girls and I can call them beautiful if I think they are, thanks.
Life.
Oak is such an asshole. I'd have happily taken more than one starter if he'd let me.