293 pts ยท October 29, 2019
A fanatic? You must work on Sundays, then... ;)
Second this. The Marines expect you to keep and maintain them, atleast per what we were taught. My uniforms hang in my closet, pressed and clean.That said, it is against the law to wear your uniforms for political, religious, or financial gain, or protest.So, naturally, I'll be breaking mine out on Saturday. Even if they don't fit the way they used to, lol.
Endure, fight back in what ways you can, and don't lose your kindness for the people who need you. It's a war on empathy, and you can't let them win.
Heard of The Line? That's so last year. The new absurd megaproject that will never be achieved is The Circle! Only half as impractical, but just as unlikely to happen!
And he was one of my villains in Columbo, the episode "Any Old Port in a Storm" (S3, Ep2) My hat is off to him.
What do you think this sin is going to cost? Like, 100 dollars? 1000 dollars? ( https://youtu.be/E5ZJ6jiyWfE for anyone unfamiliar with the bit)
#48 I've been a DM for 25yrs now, and I've always told players to play what they want, not what they think is most effective. I'd make the campaign work. I've had parties of all combat classes, all casters, and everything in between. One of my fav dynamics though was a party w/ 2 clerics, both of different sun gods. They were always trying to one-up eachother, built temples across the street from eachother, etc. But when shit hit the fan, they'd ro-sham-bo for who'd get double buffs that fight.
I always loved how the Brits named ships. Here in the US, we have very predictable names based on ship type. Only the Carriers (and now submarines) really had special names.The Brits? "Call that one Revenge, that one Indefatigable, that one Hotspur, and that one... call it Glowworm." Bloody brilliant.
#18 When we stopped in foreign ports, I always had to clarify I was from California, because "American" and "Californian" got treated differently. They usually liked Californians a lot better than Americans, lol.
We used to call it a "steel beach". It was really fun until I got about 50 feet out and realized where I was. No land in sight and essentially infinite depth below. Might as well have been in outer space. I was done after that, lol.
Looking good!
I used to work in collision reconstruction and have seen this go poorly a few times. Not pretty. I'm glad this guy's luck held.
I always love seeing Spitfires. Good stuff!
I still have almost every book from when I used to play as a teen. I break them out every so often to look through old mech designs and find inspiration for my own writing/games. I appreciate these redesigns. They're pretty cool!
Spent entirely too many hours on this. It was glorious.
Maybe he found it when he was seizing those airfields.
Same. I hope you're both doing well and remember to change your socks, lol.
They did the same thing. No context on this article, but maybe it's something local. My mom works for an organization that helps former police dogs get adopted, whether retired or from being too friendly.
As a long time 3/3.5 dm, I can vouch for all of the above. Especially the last bit. It's one of several reasons I don't buy metal dice, lol.
Autodriving*
I work in collision reconstruction and I can tell you, from experience, that Teslas suck at aurodriving. We get lots of autodrive cases.
You are absolutely right! My bad. How could I have missed my LRMs? Thanks for letting me know!
I just might be, lol. Its been a while since I've been through my old books. Always loved the low profile mechs.
Do I see a Bushwacker? I think I see a Bushwacker. You get my upvote. That was my pilot's mech for so many games.
Behold, Meta: a company run by a man known for poor decisions, making another poor decision.
I had the same response when I first saw it there. I have taken several people to see it since. A meme in the wild.
Ha! I think i know where this is. I was there on Saturday!
A fanatic? You must work on Sundays, then... ;)
Second this. The Marines expect you to keep and maintain them, atleast per what we were taught. My uniforms hang in my closet, pressed and clean.
That said, it is against the law to wear your uniforms for political, religious, or financial gain, or protest.
So, naturally, I'll be breaking mine out on Saturday. Even if they don't fit the way they used to, lol.
Endure, fight back in what ways you can, and don't lose your kindness for the people who need you. It's a war on empathy, and you can't let them win.
Heard of The Line? That's so last year. The new absurd megaproject that will never be achieved is The Circle! Only half as impractical, but just as unlikely to happen!
And he was one of my villains in Columbo, the episode "Any Old Port in a Storm" (S3, Ep2) My hat is off to him.
What do you think this sin is going to cost? Like, 100 dollars? 1000 dollars?
( https://youtu.be/E5ZJ6jiyWfE for anyone unfamiliar with the bit)
#48 I've been a DM for 25yrs now, and I've always told players to play what they want, not what they think is most effective. I'd make the campaign work. I've had parties of all combat classes, all casters, and everything in between. One of my fav dynamics though was a party w/ 2 clerics, both of different sun gods. They were always trying to one-up eachother, built temples across the street from eachother, etc. But when shit hit the fan, they'd ro-sham-bo for who'd get double buffs that fight.
I always loved how the Brits named ships. Here in the US, we have very predictable names based on ship type. Only the Carriers (and now submarines) really had special names.
The Brits? "Call that one Revenge, that one Indefatigable, that one Hotspur, and that one... call it Glowworm." Bloody brilliant.
#18 When we stopped in foreign ports, I always had to clarify I was from California, because "American" and "Californian" got treated differently. They usually liked Californians a lot better than Americans, lol.
We used to call it a "steel beach". It was really fun until I got about 50 feet out and realized where I was. No land in sight and essentially infinite depth below. Might as well have been in outer space. I was done after that, lol.
Looking good!
I used to work in collision reconstruction and have seen this go poorly a few times. Not pretty. I'm glad this guy's luck held.
I always love seeing Spitfires. Good stuff!
I still have almost every book from when I used to play as a teen. I break them out every so often to look through old mech designs and find inspiration for my own writing/games. I appreciate these redesigns. They're pretty cool!
Spent entirely too many hours on this. It was glorious.
Maybe he found it when he was seizing those airfields.
Same. I hope you're both doing well and remember to change your socks, lol.
They did the same thing. No context on this article, but maybe it's something local. My mom works for an organization that helps former police dogs get adopted, whether retired or from being too friendly.
As a long time 3/3.5 dm, I can vouch for all of the above. Especially the last bit. It's one of several reasons I don't buy metal dice, lol.
Autodriving*
I work in collision reconstruction and I can tell you, from experience, that Teslas suck at aurodriving. We get lots of autodrive cases.
You are absolutely right! My bad. How could I have missed my LRMs? Thanks for letting me know!
I just might be, lol. Its been a while since I've been through my old books. Always loved the low profile mechs.
Do I see a Bushwacker? I think I see a Bushwacker. You get my upvote. That was my pilot's mech for so many games.
Behold, Meta: a company run by a man known for poor decisions, making another poor decision.
I had the same response when I first saw it there. I have taken several people to see it since. A meme in the wild.
Ha! I think i know where this is. I was there on Saturday!