1683 pts ยท May 17, 2013
Hi Imgur! I like Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Avatar, BrBa, Sports, Video games, AND above all (well most) Beer. I like to keep it classy and rarely downvote. Happy Browsing!
My favorite game of last year, soundtrack still in rotation. So glad its free on PS+ this month Im sure tons of people will give it a go.
Oh man Strike the Earth/plains of passage is my JAM
As a dallasite, I feel like I live in cheeseburger heaven. We got In n out, whataburger, five guys, smash, mooyah. No dirty burger though.
MUST OBEY THE TACO MAN
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/244/457/793.gif
I actually like seeing what imagurians look like. As long as we keep it to once a year.
I can't find the artist online. I got it out of the villian loot crate a couple months back. Hope that helps!
They got me custom frames and mats for them.
Start doing concept art for a live action Batman Beyond movie please. Thanks
But then there's Dixie Kong, and you don't fuck with her.
As is Transistor. Both games are beauitful, and the soundtracks are some of the best in video games.
Or a battletoad
Check out the Transistor sound track is pretty amazing. Persona also has some good jams.
That's as good a reason as any. It means there are people you care about. They can and will help you OP
I'l talk to anyone of they're cool i don't care what their religion is.
I guarantee it isn't auto-immune
what people really NEED isn't what's important anymore
I am 66
I know I'm just talking about the logo.
Sorry about your 2 other bunnies OP
Prediction time. No way in hell this actually happens.
As an American, probably 25% of America also thinks this.
I wish I knew people who had this much fun with word play.
Put it in a pan with a little olive oil and cover for a few mins. Crispy melty goodness.
Don't feel bad he probably was mad because he couldn't get reservations for Dorsias.
DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT.
I don't understand why people feel the need to confess their opinions. To each their own.
I bet you can't color inside the lines though.
Have you tried porn? You should try porn you would like it.
Why settle for a couple of shitsticks when you can have the whole shit trolly?
My favorite game of last year, soundtrack still in rotation. So glad its free on PS+ this month Im sure tons of people will give it a go.
Oh man Strike the Earth/plains of passage is my JAM
As a dallasite, I feel like I live in cheeseburger heaven. We got In n out, whataburger, five guys, smash, mooyah. No dirty burger though.
MUST OBEY THE TACO MAN
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/244/457/793.gif
I actually like seeing what imagurians look like. As long as we keep it to once a year.
I can't find the artist online. I got it out of the villian loot crate a couple months back. Hope that helps!
They got me custom frames and mats for them.
Start doing concept art for a live action Batman Beyond movie please. Thanks
But then there's Dixie Kong, and you don't fuck with her.
As is Transistor. Both games are beauitful, and the soundtracks are some of the best in video games.
Or a battletoad
Check out the Transistor sound track is pretty amazing. Persona also has some good jams.
That's as good a reason as any. It means there are people you care about. They can and will help you OP
I'l talk to anyone of they're cool i don't care what their religion is.
I guarantee it isn't auto-immune
what people really NEED isn't what's important anymore
I am 66
I know I'm just talking about the logo.
Sorry about your 2 other bunnies OP
Prediction time. No way in hell this actually happens.
As an American, probably 25% of America also thinks this.
I wish I knew people who had this much fun with word play.
Put it in a pan with a little olive oil and cover for a few mins. Crispy melty goodness.
Don't feel bad he probably was mad because he couldn't get reservations for Dorsias.
DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT.
I don't understand why people feel the need to confess their opinions. To each their own.
I bet you can't color inside the lines though.
Have you tried porn? You should try porn you would like it.
Why settle for a couple of shitsticks when you can have the whole shit trolly?