83 pts ยท May 13, 2014
i ate an air freshener once.
i saw voltorb first
MOAR
nope only got propofol today
me too. me too.
you gotta teach me that shit
you literally just became food.
you can only run for so long
all you commenters get upvotes! all 8 of you!
That's a FUCKING man you ASS FLAPPER
Seriously the fuck is this
Thats 60% true 100% of the time
I also enjoy my company. Cheers.
You dirty hooker! (I'm her boyfriend)
You think anyone's petronus a a penis? That would be hilarious.
Wtf is all this shit
Yes.
I have found a reason in life. And it is to read these
What the fuck is this
Dave grohl makes a sexy woman. Now he can make 45 all female super groups
This satisfies me so much.
Oh dear this is especially scary for me because of my beard...
Who fucking cares
So many handies
Ain't that some shit
Bitch Don make me use my pimpin hand
My name is dean
Fuck right off
My childhood
Fuck off
i saw voltorb first
MOAR
nope only got propofol today
me too. me too.
you gotta teach me that shit
you literally just became food.
you can only run for so long
all you commenters get upvotes! all 8 of you!
That's a FUCKING man you ASS FLAPPER
That's a FUCKING man you ASS FLAPPER
Seriously the fuck is this
Thats 60% true 100% of the time
I also enjoy my company. Cheers.
You dirty hooker! (I'm her boyfriend)
You think anyone's petronus a a penis? That would be hilarious.
Wtf is all this shit
Yes.
I have found a reason in life. And it is to read these
What the fuck is this
Dave grohl makes a sexy woman. Now he can make 45 all female super groups
This satisfies me so much.
Oh dear this is especially scary for me because of my beard...
Who fucking cares
So many handies
Ain't that some shit
Bitch Don make me use my pimpin hand
My name is dean
Fuck right off
My childhood
Fuck off