1816 pts ยท January 5, 2014
Check out penaddict.com. That guy goes crazy over some pens.
Are you fucking sorry!
Well, happy fucking birthday!
I'll have you know that I've taught all my children the proper way to hold cameras when filming.
.
I'd be interested in seeing a compilation of the gold medal vault from all the Olympics to see the progression.
r/evenwithcontext
Her eyes are closed.
Try Bing.
Fast runner, but has moobs. Something's not adding up.
He looks exactly how I imagine Hephaestus to look.
And this will not be one of them.
You must be on the wrong side of the spectrum.
The FBI has 56 field offices. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FBI_field_offices?wprov=sfla1
They're only one or two versions away from it though.
Kay.
Username checks out.
Checks out.
I'm not sure, let's ask @IPegOnTheFirstDate
Stick always win.
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!
No one's mentioning the quality of the reflection in his glasses?
I'm still waiting to find one attractive finance...
That's the exact response I was hoping for.
Check out penaddict.com. That guy goes crazy over some pens.
Check out penaddict.com. That guy goes crazy over some pens.
Are you fucking sorry!
Well, happy fucking birthday!
I'll have you know that I've taught all my children the proper way to hold cameras when filming.
.
I'd be interested in seeing a compilation of the gold medal vault from all the Olympics to see the progression.
r/evenwithcontext
Her eyes are closed.
Try Bing.
Fast runner, but has moobs. Something's not adding up.
He looks exactly how I imagine Hephaestus to look.
And this will not be one of them.
You must be on the wrong side of the spectrum.
The FBI has 56 field offices. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FBI_field_offices?wprov=sfla1
They're only one or two versions away from it though.
Kay.
Username checks out.
Checks out.
I'm not sure, let's ask @IPegOnTheFirstDate
Stick always win.
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!
Username checks out.
No one's mentioning the quality of the reflection in his glasses?
I'm still waiting to find one attractive finance...
That's the exact response I was hoping for.