37 pts ยท January 12, 2014
Why've you got to player hate on IG-88?
Did a project on Moray Eels my senior year of high school. Made the same joke. +1
That's not a cult! That's the waiting room for the doctor, you goon! Shame on you!
I have seen your submitted images and must humbly request that you stop doing the perfection thing. Thanks.
GREEEEEAT FLAAAAAMING EYEBROWSSSSS
A perfect order for the aspiring Mary Sues. Well done, meatbag.
You're at -9 and bleeding out, man. It's time to care.
You cared enough to make this, though.
The greatest thing I've ever perused on here. Props to you, man.
You mean I have to draw shit, then erase it, in order to properly draw more shit? I give up.
You're right. Don't listen to the plebeians.
Oy, that's none of your business. Leave it for the Turks.
Did a project on Moray Eels my senior year of high school. Made the same joke. +1
That's not a cult! That's the waiting room for the doctor, you goon! Shame on you!
I have seen your submitted images and must humbly request that you stop doing the perfection thing. Thanks.
GREEEEEAT FLAAAAAMING EYEBROWSSSSS
A perfect order for the aspiring Mary Sues. Well done, meatbag.
You're at -9 and bleeding out, man. It's time to care.
You cared enough to make this, though.
The greatest thing I've ever perused on here. Props to you, man.
You mean I have to draw shit, then erase it, in order to properly draw more shit? I give up.
You're right. Don't listen to the plebeians.
Oy, that's none of your business. Leave it for the Turks.