873 pts ยท April 10, 2013
I always figured the upper left curvy bit had a few doors for the bathroom, they just didnt want to mark it
Pretty sure she is the "supervision"
All of the "plenty comments that explain" are you antagonizing other people with quick and poor judgements. I know you're not going to change your mind and I'm not going to try (nor would I even care too) you found a video that you have a problem with, I get it. But all you're doing is just Ad Hominem attacks and Gaslighting against people who saw a dog, cat, and cute kittens in an edited video. The only explanations I have found is your intolerance to any position other than your own. Be better
Are you seriously making that judgement off a 30 second clip? They both clearly get along well and the dog is not seriously preventing the cat from watching her kittens. Klee Kai's can be vocal just like huskies. What a flippant comment
what a loving Klee Kai
It is great, but the greatest is the one is with the lanterns, especially with how many out takes it took to call out his fellow lantern aficionado's.
There is a simpler way (as there is also a limit you can do with that method now) open the page to Youtube like normal but instead of left clicking to auto play, right click for the options and then left click "Open link in incognito mode" hope this helps.
Bettas can be very susceptible to fish that have tendencies to nip at fins and most of the comparable fish have that tendency. Bettas are known As a fighting fish yes however their large fins make them very slow compared to other fish. TL:DR yes there are fish you can add but I advise against it as the additional filtration needs will disrupt the health of your Betta. Slow water movement is preferred and you will see your pretty Betta be happier with fewer fish
I was a aquarium specialist for 7 years, there are numerous species that can go with Bettas, the neon tetras are okay. Platy and mollies are also technically okay. You really don't want to add many though (I would stick with the tetras in a school of 5-7) because the more fish you add the higher the filtration needs are and Bettas do not do well with moderate water flow. Those big fins act like a sail and he will struggle to do basic movements. You also want to be wary of "fin nippers" as the1/2
That first pic is Redondo Beach right? Always wondered if houses there needed extra care due to the salty air/moisture. Hopefully it gets the repairs it needs
Very high quality maps. Must have taken a lot of hard work to get to that level. All that hard work and effort shows though, well done.
I sense a theme here...
Looks good but Tomatoes and cast iron is not a good mix. Any acidic food should not be used on cast iron
Do you have an online store to order from?
Respectfully I must disagree. Testosterone is a hormone in both women/men and is important for multiple bodily functions including muscle growth and bone density. Bone density averages tend to be higher in males than females in part because of the much higher testosterone levels in boys. The IOC guidelines are in contention of multiple medical organizations who disagree. Inclusion will always be a fair argument, but to say there is no advantage would be unfair to women athletes from now on.
I live in Redondo. Time to go on a scavenger hunt!
And now I am reminded of Juane dancing with Pyrrha during the dance from RWBY.... I really miss watching the two of them in the show
What's the song used for this?
I have a much greater appreciation for a lot of mundane appliances because of this man.
Add a bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and then we multiply.
That's just the tip of the Iceberg!
Leathercraft is such an interesting craft to watch. The stitching probably isn't fun to do but it's cool to watch. Nice job
I have family in Boulder City, and every time we go to the trail for a hike/ride. It's always good especially in winter when weather is mild
*Maniacal laughter* https://youtu.be/aA4_BjmHzAM
Very pretty. Great use of lighting and shadows too
Cute little Klee Kai
If AI is what ol' Musky wants and AI improves with larger data sets wont it be better to have Twitter functional/optimized to get more data?
Costco has a lot of items that differ based on their home country, look out for some exclusive items? Also try their strawberry rhubarb pie!
Alot of arguments here about who would win but its a nice animation Besides no matter who wins here any faction of Warhammer 40k always wins
When this happened in California it was cool too, until you actually smelled the ocean. Let's just say it was not pleasant and very pungent.
I always figured the upper left curvy bit had a few doors for the bathroom, they just didnt want to mark it
Pretty sure she is the "supervision"
All of the "plenty comments that explain" are you antagonizing other people with quick and poor judgements. I know you're not going to change your mind and I'm not going to try (nor would I even care too) you found a video that you have a problem with, I get it. But all you're doing is just Ad Hominem attacks and Gaslighting against people who saw a dog, cat, and cute kittens in an edited video. The only explanations I have found is your intolerance to any position other than your own. Be better
Are you seriously making that judgement off a 30 second clip? They both clearly get along well and the dog is not seriously preventing the cat from watching her kittens. Klee Kai's can be vocal just like huskies. What a flippant comment
what a loving Klee Kai
It is great, but the greatest is the one is with the lanterns, especially with how many out takes it took to call out his fellow lantern aficionado's.
There is a simpler way (as there is also a limit you can do with that method now) open the page to Youtube like normal but instead of left clicking to auto play, right click for the options and then left click "Open link in incognito mode" hope this helps.
Bettas can be very susceptible to fish that have tendencies to nip at fins and most of the comparable fish have that tendency. Bettas are known As a fighting fish yes however their large fins make them very slow compared to other fish.
TL:DR yes there are fish you can add but I advise against it as the additional filtration needs will disrupt the health of your Betta. Slow water movement is preferred and you will see your pretty Betta be happier with fewer fish
I was a aquarium specialist for 7 years, there are numerous species that can go with Bettas, the neon tetras are okay. Platy and mollies are also technically okay. You really don't want to add many though (I would stick with the tetras in a school of 5-7) because the more fish you add the higher the filtration needs are and Bettas do not do well with moderate water flow. Those big fins act like a sail and he will struggle to do basic movements. You also want to be wary of "fin nippers" as the1/2
That first pic is Redondo Beach right? Always wondered if houses there needed extra care due to the salty air/moisture. Hopefully it gets the repairs it needs
Very high quality maps. Must have taken a lot of hard work to get to that level. All that hard work and effort shows though, well done.
I sense a theme here...
Looks good but Tomatoes and cast iron is not a good mix. Any acidic food should not be used on cast iron
Do you have an online store to order from?
Respectfully I must disagree. Testosterone is a hormone in both women/men and is important for multiple bodily functions including muscle growth and bone density. Bone density averages tend to be higher in males than females in part because of the much higher testosterone levels in boys. The IOC guidelines are in contention of multiple medical organizations who disagree. Inclusion will always be a fair argument, but to say there is no advantage would be unfair to women athletes from now on.
I live in Redondo. Time to go on a scavenger hunt!
And now I am reminded of Juane dancing with Pyrrha during the dance from RWBY.... I really miss watching the two of them in the show
What's the song used for this?
I have a much greater appreciation for a lot of mundane appliances because of this man.
Add a bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and then we multiply.
That's just the tip of the Iceberg!
Leathercraft is such an interesting craft to watch. The stitching probably isn't fun to do but it's cool to watch. Nice job
I have family in Boulder City, and every time we go to the trail for a hike/ride. It's always good especially in winter when weather is mild
*Maniacal laughter* https://youtu.be/aA4_BjmHzAM
Very pretty. Great use of lighting and shadows too
Cute little Klee Kai
If AI is what ol' Musky wants and AI improves with larger data sets wont it be better to have Twitter functional/optimized to get more data?
Costco has a lot of items that differ based on their home country, look out for some exclusive items? Also try their strawberry rhubarb pie!
Alot of arguments here about who would win but its a nice animation Besides no matter who wins here any faction of Warhammer 40k always wins
When this happened in California it was cool too, until you actually smelled the ocean. Let's just say it was not pleasant and very pungent.