12 pts ยท October 3, 2014
outdoors, hiking, baseball, memes, building stuff, new foods, adrenaline pumping activities (skydiving n what not), beer, hippy stuff. be nice to each other.
air traffic control, weather, or finance?
You're not wrong. I would have died 28 years ago.
If you have a chance stop at Drakesbad resort and take a dip in the spring fed pool!!!
He draws dreams
psst... @Yulala
Me too!
Does Riley have a trail name?
I've only seen one so far. They aren't a problem.
Started in Altra Lone Peak 2.5. Just switched to Altra Lone Peak 3.0
I wish I was rich. I saved money for a year. Enough to fund this trip and pay my bills while I'm gone.
I'll take a beer
I wish. I rarely have service out here.
Aww
virga
air traffic control, weather, or finance?
You're not wrong. I would have died 28 years ago.
If you have a chance stop at Drakesbad resort and take a dip in the spring fed pool!!!
He draws dreams
psst... @Yulala
Me too!
Does Riley have a trail name?
I've only seen one so far. They aren't a problem.
Started in Altra Lone Peak 2.5. Just switched to Altra Lone Peak 3.0
I wish I was rich. I saved money for a year. Enough to fund this trip and pay my bills while I'm gone.
I'll take a beer
I wish. I rarely have service out here.
Aww
virga