Ikdio

112 pts ยท April 17, 2013


Uh.. me? Well, I'm nobody big really, just sort of a dorky gamer nerdy..person. I sorta just want everyone to try and be a nicer person to anyone and everyone. Stop and think every once in a while, and be kind. Everyone, at some point, needs some kindness. Also Lurk. Luuuuuurrrrrrkkkkkkk.

Hey man! late to the party but I'm about the same age and just lost mine of 4 years bout a month ago. I feel you.

4 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Yes life sucks, yes there is AWFUL out there, BUT YOU can fight, you can find good for you, YOU CAN DO THIS. FIGHT! Tooth and NAIL. 2/2

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I've been fighting through life for a long long time. I'm not trying to say this to focus me, what I'm trying to say is KEEP FIGHTING. 1/2

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

If I remember they dive into Shaggy being rich in a Pup named Scooby doo as well.

5 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

I don't care who you are at this very moment, cause that was pretty good. I might also be in way too good a mood but WhAtEvAh

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have done so much shit over the years to try and fall asleep "regularly". My current method is go until I'm tired enough. Kinda works?

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I was about to say! Bro thats Wilt!

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I understand and feel you. Honestly broke down in my other half's arms today. It has been hard.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

For real, I just went "Fuuuu thats a pretty dog", and I'm in the Springs.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

I see he got some clips used in this, but I highly suggest checking out the Youtube of Lumpytouch, he's done some good gorefield stuff.

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Literally had the Funeral for my step-mom today, same shit my friend. Couldn't even see her in the hospital because of covid. I understand.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

A R34 aficionado. Or um... shit I don't know any other terms, thats just what I consider myself. Wait....

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Actually would really dig one of these, the Misses has Endometriosis and her pain can get vomit-inducing intense.

5 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I got the award for D.A.R.E. student of the year... If that officer could see how much green I use now.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Some will say taxes, many Colorado folks want less non-colorado cause its crowded now. Sorry, this stuff cant run without taxes though.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Man I wish, they don't do anything to me T-T

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yep yep, winter is trying to hit us already :P

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have this set as my Tank music for L4D2...

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

And the comic relief for the villians is that everyone constantly mixes them up and they have to correct it.

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

fight and bicker about things like this? Or gender? Race? The only times little shit like this should matter is in med records. 2/2

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I think I'm on the edge? An older Z almost millennial, either way though I just don't get any side. Hell its more of the same, why do we 1/2

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have grown up in a family of pain patients and am one myself. I don't know how it is living like you, but this gives me strength. Thanks

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Trust me, as someone who also lives in this state, Im pretty effin peeved as well. The wife and I hate watching this stuff happening.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Its funny... I picked up a 2016 no lives matter pullover back before DT was voted in. Man I wish...

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Hope he has a friend, just recently lost one of my boys. Lemme tell you it wont be easy.

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Discord has increased they're limit on how many people can join a stream from 10 to 50 during all this as well, thats another free service.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0