13043 pts ยท September 4, 2013
howdy hoo
Make David Bowie's crotch next!
If I remember correctly, he went unconscious in front of a shelf, and was then in front of some steps when he was holding the dog.
I'm pretty sure Wick crawled over to the dog and held it in his arms, since he wasn't in his original place either in that part.
It's really not that upsetting of a scene. The dog gets it's neck snapped off screen. You just hear it whimper once and it's over.
It's Keanu Reeves getting mad and then killing a bunch of people. So yeah, it's award winning.
Yes, he's just going to sleep, just like this little guy:
Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians.
Some weirdos actually talk to their colleagues, so he might've asked one of them afterwards.
That's kind of sad, actually.
Like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rp2aZ4vAhs
She has a Taylor Swift t-shirt on, so she has no right to say that.
I loved him in Fight Crub.
It's from the Finnish coat of arms:
Here you go you silly goose:
You have teeth in your bottom? You should see someone about that.
But Def Leppard has five members, so there's actually nine arms. And yes, I am available for parties.
That black and white SNES gives me an erection.
Here you go, you silly goose: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuMpDMDJ564
They've reached a point where they're about as funny as the Holocaust. So yeah, they still get a chuckle out of me.
Stepping on a Lego really hurts, right guys? I can't be the only one who feels this way!
Signs: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286106/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Yeah, this is Jenson Ockles, his evil doppelganger.
This was my exact reaction to 9/11
Hey, what's that Eiffel 65 song called again?
Yes.
But he didn't even hit the ball.
I'm not mad, it's just... How?
B-E-E-S
Make David Bowie's crotch next!
If I remember correctly, he went unconscious in front of a shelf, and was then in front of some steps when he was holding the dog.
I'm pretty sure Wick crawled over to the dog and held it in his arms, since he wasn't in his original place either in that part.
It's really not that upsetting of a scene. The dog gets it's neck snapped off screen. You just hear it whimper once and it's over.
It's Keanu Reeves getting mad and then killing a bunch of people. So yeah, it's award winning.
Yes, he's just going to sleep, just like this little guy:
Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians.
Some weirdos actually talk to their colleagues, so he might've asked one of them afterwards.
That's kind of sad, actually.
Like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rp2aZ4vAhs
She has a Taylor Swift t-shirt on, so she has no right to say that.
I loved him in Fight Crub.
It's from the Finnish coat of arms:
Here you go you silly goose:
You have teeth in your bottom? You should see someone about that.
But Def Leppard has five members, so there's actually nine arms. And yes, I am available for parties.
That black and white SNES gives me an erection.
Here you go, you silly goose: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuMpDMDJ564
They've reached a point where they're about as funny as the Holocaust. So yeah, they still get a chuckle out of me.
Stepping on a Lego really hurts, right guys? I can't be the only one who feels this way!
Signs: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286106/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Yeah, this is Jenson Ockles, his evil doppelganger.
This was my exact reaction to 9/11
Hey, what's that Eiffel 65 song called again?
Yes.
But he didn't even hit the ball.
I'm not mad, it's just... How?
B-E-E-S