-20 pts ยท December 15, 2012
It is a test system has to ready for at least 2-way 1080 to config
it's a test rig. so the parts are constantly rotating. liquid cooling...especially custom loops are more for permanence.
?
The GPU was sent from MSI for an upcoming review. This is a test rig. Not anyone's main.
It's merely a passthru or dapter so you have more freedom to place gpu where you want. This case has a shelf to secure flipped gpu
I do + hardwood floors and 2 cats. But this is my 2nd open air build. I use a dust cover at night or mostly when not on
*MSI 1080 Ti gaming X
Also swapped out 1070 for a MSI 1080 to gaming x. No worries at all
Yea for this chassis you have great support. The extender is screwed into a sort of shelf that gpu sits on so full support no sag.
Thx! It's a great case. Good for work since I'm in and out of it a lot.
Hey P! That is the Thermaltake P3 Snow Edition case with their new 300mm GPU/PCI-E extender cable.
It is a test system has to ready for at least 2-way 1080 to config
it's a test rig. so the parts are constantly rotating. liquid cooling...especially custom loops are more for permanence.
?
The GPU was sent from MSI for an upcoming review. This is a test rig. Not anyone's main.
It's merely a passthru or dapter so you have more freedom to place gpu where you want. This case has a shelf to secure flipped gpu
I do + hardwood floors and 2 cats. But this is my 2nd open air build. I use a dust cover at night or mostly when not on
*MSI 1080 Ti gaming X
Also swapped out 1070 for a MSI 1080 to gaming x. No worries at all
Yea for this chassis you have great support. The extender is screwed into a sort of shelf that gpu sits on so full support no sag.
Thx! It's a great case. Good for work since I'm in and out of it a lot.
Hey P! That is the Thermaltake P3 Snow Edition case with their new 300mm GPU/PCI-E extender cable.