6030 pts ยท June 1, 2016
Mew
I love this man so much
Ikr "happy genocide day!"
Thanks @OP. As an Australian, we love you guys, but you're very very VERY loud.
When people confuse low carb and low calorie
WHERE IS #26 PLZ?
Or like, look up healthy alternatives and DON'T die young
It will
An entire state offended by sauce.
Is there?
And we painted the first thing that came to our heads, just so happened to be... happy little treees, we painted happy little treees
Points it out anyway
Everyone is deserving of love as they are. But also, maybe just focus on loving your-dang-self first.
Only true blue occas mate
A sheep or two, a ka-kangaroo, Put em on a clothes line out the back
That's a slow mate
And your health
I know ya'll saw the warped background too. We love a bad photoshop.
So we all have ADHD right?
Yeeaah "purebred" is such a strange term. Basically incest, but specifically limited to the genetically abnormal and deformed family members
Ducks give no fucks
Me too fam
Ugh. Put the bubbles back.
Loose skin is better than having the weight. Just do your best and get it done. Good luck!
Is that bob irwin?? :D
Downvote to hell you liar
AGH! YOU SAID GOO! I THOUGHT IT WAS MAKEUP
Can someone explain what's funny about the queen photo?
I hate the world. Let's just pretend everyone does things for the good okay.
Mew
I love this man so much
Ikr "happy genocide day!"
Thanks @OP. As an Australian, we love you guys, but you're very very VERY loud.
When people confuse low carb and low calorie
WHERE IS #26 PLZ?
Or like, look up healthy alternatives and DON'T die young
It will
An entire state offended by sauce.
Is there?
And we painted the first thing that came to our heads, just so happened to be... happy little treees, we painted happy little treees
Points it out anyway
Everyone is deserving of love as they are. But also, maybe just focus on loving your-dang-self first.
Only true blue occas mate
A sheep or two, a ka-kangaroo,
Put em on a clothes line out the back
That's a slow mate
And your health
I know ya'll saw the warped background too. We love a bad photoshop.
So we all have ADHD right?
Yeeaah "purebred" is such a strange term. Basically incest, but specifically limited to the genetically abnormal and deformed family members
Ducks give no fucks
Me too fam
Ugh. Put the bubbles back.
Loose skin is better than having the weight. Just do your best and get it done. Good luck!
Is that bob irwin?? :D
Downvote to hell you liar
AGH! YOU SAID GOO! I THOUGHT IT WAS MAKEUP
Can someone explain what's funny about the queen photo?
I hate the world. Let's just pretend everyone does things for the good okay.