709 pts ยท January 7, 2015
[Canada] I'm still struggling to put food on the table after my work closed for a month after the new year. Any help is appreciated
Oh, thats super cool! Thanks for filling me in!
I'm not familiar with scorpions, why is it that shade of blue? Is it a specific breed of scorpion or is something else happening here?
Always a little anxious to ask, but if someone could lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated (ON, Canada)
Yes! We got it all sorted out
Canadian here, i would really appreciate the assistance if someone could offer it
Unemployed because pandemic some pizza would lift the spirits (Canada, ON)
I'm crazy late to this but if anyone can lend a hand I'd super appreciate it. Funds are at an all time low. Im Canadian
(Canadian) money has been super tight with the pandemic, would greatly appreciate if a pizza angel could offer some help.
I commented on the last one but got ghosted by the last person to try and help. So if i don't qualify lmk
Not going to make rent in the middle of a big move. Would appreciate the help. (Canada)
I gave the first pizza angel my information, and i havent heard from them since.
About to have a big move between houses, money is super tight right now and id love the help (canada)
Are there any Canadian Pizza Angels able to lend a hand? The American Angels weren't able to send help because of where i am.
I could really use a hand, my job has cut me down to only one or two shifts a week and I'm trying to make rent and student loan payments.
I knew this place looked familiar, it was starting to really bug me lol
40k cosplayers have such amazing cosplays
Interweb Chex Mix
No one loves pets quite like dads that didnt want them at first
Is her collar backwards?
You can pry chocolate from my cold, dead, stubborn hands.
This has the same energy as that post about sunfish
I can't believe how rude you are
Yo same
artifacts you say?
Har har
So on turn 10 you play this and get four 4/3s? Decay doesn't matter because you probably just win the next turn
[Canada] I'm still struggling to put food on the table after my work closed for a month after the new year. Any help is appreciated
Oh, thats super cool! Thanks for filling me in!
I'm not familiar with scorpions, why is it that shade of blue? Is it a specific breed of scorpion or is something else happening here?
Always a little anxious to ask, but if someone could lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated (ON, Canada)
Yes! We got it all sorted out
Canadian here, i would really appreciate the assistance if someone could offer it
Unemployed because pandemic some pizza would lift the spirits (Canada, ON)
I'm crazy late to this but if anyone can lend a hand I'd super appreciate it. Funds are at an all time low. Im Canadian
(Canadian) money has been super tight with the pandemic, would greatly appreciate if a pizza angel could offer some help.
I commented on the last one but got ghosted by the last person to try and help. So if i don't qualify lmk
Not going to make rent in the middle of a big move. Would appreciate the help. (Canada)
I gave the first pizza angel my information, and i havent heard from them since.
About to have a big move between houses, money is super tight right now and id love the help (canada)
Are there any Canadian Pizza Angels able to lend a hand? The American Angels weren't able to send help because of where i am.
I could really use a hand, my job has cut me down to only one or two shifts a week and I'm trying to make rent and student loan payments.
I knew this place looked familiar, it was starting to really bug me lol
40k cosplayers have such amazing cosplays
Interweb Chex Mix
No one loves pets quite like dads that didnt want them at first
Is her collar backwards?
You can pry chocolate from my cold, dead, stubborn hands.
This has the same energy as that post about sunfish
I can't believe how rude you are
Yo same
Har har
So on turn 10 you play this and get four 4/3s? Decay doesn't matter because you probably just win the next turn