1013 pts ยท July 4, 2014
I'm on Dressrosa now and it's been so hard to get through for some reason!
Born and raised in Colo, yeah I can't believe voting in person. I've voted by mail my whole life...
I read it as "cream cycle" way too many times
Thicc
The whole "bat out of hell" never made sense to me until one flew in our house. I don't judge you for being scared, they fly like nut jobs.
I watched it with my boyfriend, not even thinking that he moved from his home state around the same age as Riley in the movie and he cried.
It definitely doesn't get the love it deserves!!
Coco and Inside Out get me when I need a good cry.
Ramen Patriot! I'll take it
My favorite!!
My grandpa enlisted and went off to WWII when he was 16, right at the end.... so he did come home at about 17.
I owe my soul to the company stoooore.
Crocodile Dentist
The first thing that happens is the doctor lets you know your options (open and closed, adoption etc.) before agreeing to the abortion.
Haha I know the girl that married Jim Butcher. Never knew who he was until they were engaged and I saw it on Facebook.
FL woman's maternity photo with baby gator, shotgun, beer. Weirdly accurate.
I was hoping to see this comment!!!!
An Adios is a long island with blue curacao instead of Coca Cola and triple sec. Way more potent.
On Fox they weren't allowed to use bleeped words.
A LOT of customers sign the wrong copy. Or sign and leave both.
Cool
Wow
Idk, look at all the comments in this thread about how the womens' looks control everyone's opinions...?
Holy shit my heart is broken seeing how down voted this is. That speaks for it, I guess.
Yeah the cars in my apartment complex got WRECKED in good ol' South Aurora.
You didn't sew that.... they sell it on Modcloth.... I have the exact same one...
Did you go to The Wayside School?
It's on Hulu!
Women are fine the way they are, thanks.
I'm on Dressrosa now and it's been so hard to get through for some reason!
Born and raised in Colo, yeah I can't believe voting in person. I've voted by mail my whole life...
I read it as "cream cycle" way too many times
Thicc
The whole "bat out of hell" never made sense to me until one flew in our house. I don't judge you for being scared, they fly like nut jobs.
I watched it with my boyfriend, not even thinking that he moved from his home state around the same age as Riley in the movie and he cried.
It definitely doesn't get the love it deserves!!
Coco and Inside Out get me when I need a good cry.
Ramen Patriot! I'll take it
My favorite!!
My grandpa enlisted and went off to WWII when he was 16, right at the end.... so he did come home at about 17.
I owe my soul to the company stoooore.
Crocodile Dentist
The first thing that happens is the doctor lets you know your options (open and closed, adoption etc.) before agreeing to the abortion.
Haha I know the girl that married Jim Butcher. Never knew who he was until they were engaged and I saw it on Facebook.
FL woman's maternity photo with baby gator, shotgun, beer. Weirdly accurate.
I was hoping to see this comment!!!!
An Adios is a long island with blue curacao instead of Coca Cola and triple sec. Way more potent.
On Fox they weren't allowed to use bleeped words.
A LOT of customers sign the wrong copy. Or sign and leave both.
Cool
Wow
Idk, look at all the comments in this thread about how the womens' looks control everyone's opinions...?
Holy shit my heart is broken seeing how down voted this is. That speaks for it, I guess.
Yeah the cars in my apartment complex got WRECKED in good ol' South Aurora.
You didn't sew that.... they sell it on Modcloth.... I have the exact same one...
Did you go to The Wayside School?
It's on Hulu!
Women are fine the way they are, thanks.