72 pts ยท April 23, 2015
I cannot begin to tell you all how much you brightened my day in the face of this disaster. Thank you IMGurians... so much thank you
"A stronk!" Gawd i am still laughing at that!
Church!
Well actually i didn't. I dont live in a floodplain but the storms and inundation was so epic it didn't matter.
No i dug a river basin in my basement. Gaw... keep up :)
Absolutely true and we can't thank them enough. I'm in one of the harder hit communities and the outpouring of support has been epic
He's/She/They are here in the actions of all those who have come out to help, give of their time, lend a hand
Yeah. Pretty much let my anger at the situation get the better of me and lashed out. Thanks for calling me on that Cheeks. Calmer now
I know... very wierd. Nebraska and Sweden... pretty much next door. How have you not heard about this?
Indeed. I have to say that as angry as i m about the situation you just made me laugh my ass off. So much thank you
Let me clarify... IT WAS A FUCKING BIBLICAL FLOOD AND YOU HAVE TO ASK THIS QUESTION?
Yes.
Yes fick you I'm so angry i cant even type
Fick you nationwide.
I wont be so stupid so crazy and rash but nationwide is on my side can kiss my fucking nebraskan ass
You silly homeowner your crazy thougyts do run when tye adjuster gets hereimight pull my gun
I watch my hardwork for a home goes unaided when nationwide is not on my side my pleas go berated
I slosh through my basement remembering great days before the storm and forced upstairs in a daze
He calls me the day the flood trashed my home to throw up arms report nothing can be done
My basement in ruins my mancave destroyed with nationwide insurance im totally annoyed
It's 3:40 in the morning i lie in my bed can't get images of flood from my head
It's a... it's ah... IT'S A STRONGBAD!!! AAAAAAUGHGHGHGUGHGHG!!!
How did Mournblade, Stormbringer get missed? WTH?! Two of the most iconic swords in the history of fantasy and they aren't here? Side quest.
Indeed, much better!
I love it! she looks truly awesome!
Smove
All the way down, keeps chewing. Must finish mouthful!
guten nacht
The Caff-Pow would be nice but Pauley herself would definitely kill that headache and keep me awake without caffeine
small town Nebraska between Kearney and Grand Island. der kopfschmerz? nicht genug kaffee. Kaffee ruckzug kopfschmerzen sind das schlimmste
I cannot begin to tell you all how much you brightened my day in the face of this disaster. Thank you IMGurians... so much thank you
"A stronk!" Gawd i am still laughing at that!
Church!
Well actually i didn't. I dont live in a floodplain but the storms and inundation was so epic it didn't matter.
No i dug a river basin in my basement. Gaw... keep up :)
Absolutely true and we can't thank them enough. I'm in one of the harder hit communities and the outpouring of support has been epic
He's/She/They are here in the actions of all those who have come out to help, give of their time, lend a hand
Yeah. Pretty much let my anger at the situation get the better of me and lashed out. Thanks for calling me on that Cheeks. Calmer now
I know... very wierd. Nebraska and Sweden... pretty much next door. How have you not heard about this?
Indeed. I have to say that as angry as i m about the situation you just made me laugh my ass off. So much thank you
Let me clarify... IT WAS A FUCKING BIBLICAL FLOOD AND YOU HAVE TO ASK THIS QUESTION?
Yes.
Yes fick you I'm so angry i cant even type
Fick you nationwide.
I wont be so stupid so crazy and rash but nationwide is on my side can kiss my fucking nebraskan ass
You silly homeowner your crazy thougyts do run when tye adjuster gets hereimight pull my gun
I watch my hardwork for a home goes unaided when nationwide is not on my side my pleas go berated
I slosh through my basement remembering great days before the storm and forced upstairs in a daze
He calls me the day the flood trashed my home to throw up arms report nothing can be done
My basement in ruins my mancave destroyed with nationwide insurance im totally annoyed
It's 3:40 in the morning i lie in my bed can't get images of flood from my head
It's a... it's ah... IT'S A STRONGBAD!!! AAAAAAUGHGHGHGUGHGHG!!!
How did Mournblade, Stormbringer get missed? WTH?! Two of the most iconic swords in the history of fantasy and they aren't here? Side quest.
Indeed, much better!
I love it! she looks truly awesome!
Smove
All the way down, keeps chewing. Must finish mouthful!
guten nacht
The Caff-Pow would be nice but Pauley herself would definitely kill that headache and keep me awake without caffeine
small town Nebraska between Kearney and Grand Island. der kopfschmerz? nicht genug kaffee. Kaffee ruckzug kopfschmerzen sind das schlimmste