InsaneVanity

1547 pts ยท September 26, 2011


Travelled to Germany from the States and ordered lemonade. Got Sprite.

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'm missing my GTI right now. Been in the shop for 2 weeks for blown tranny. I think if I ever owned a Jetta, I'd probably turbo a 2.5.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

So do I. 09 GTI.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'd rather a VW R. Just a better all around car. Decent performance, nothing too flashy, and still in the same price range.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

A WRX is also much cheaper than an RS. You're almost at STI range with an RS and I'd rather have that if you want performance.,

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Heh, bottle rocket.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I laughed. Then cried at how true this is right now.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I'm aware. I have inserts I wear and get shoes with arch support. Talk about an old comment though.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

If you need to just talk, feel free to shoot me a message. I'm free to talk whenever.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Or you can go ahead and just post the comment string.

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

To wrap up your noodle and prevent your girl from getting prego.

11 years ago | Likes 217 Dislikes 0

I don't see them often. My mom used to give them to me when I was younger from the tooth fairy.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I believe you are right. My friend's wife designed these.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Three of us :D

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Faith in humanity restored.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Even with the shock collar, I sense that dog is still barking.

14 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 3

Boop!

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

kst kst kst kst kst kst! i can hear the sound of claws on hard floor, and it makes me laugh...

14 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I don't give a rats ass about a flying fuck.

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

My cat slept on my backpack so I couldn't bring my homework in. I'll bring it tomorrow.

15 years ago | Likes 89 Dislikes 1

Yes, you are doing it right!

15 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 2

I saw this last night as well. It was amazing :d

15 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I would totally vacation the shit out of that place

15 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 3

You can has.

15 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

i just want to run through there with a nyan cat costume going NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN!

15 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

must... not.... give.... inn.... D'AWWWW!!!! dammit... here's my man card.

15 years ago | Likes 44 Dislikes 1

*flips picture to the left 180 degrees while leaving the words alone*

15 years ago | Likes 63 Dislikes 5

Kitty!!!! Boo!

15 years ago | Likes 19 Dislikes 1

buzzkill.

15 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

hey, i pissed on that tree! i'm a 20 year old male white human, drink water out of the fridge, and i wear my work clothes almost year round.

15 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0