3512 pts ยท July 29, 2016
Hello there
She was great in the Handmaid's tale
I gotchu bro
I'm gonna steal that
Of course not, some no doubt but the worst part was the solitude I've heard
In contrast to normal potatoes, which are beautiful to look upon.
A beautiful repost
Jeremy Clarkson?
Agreed
Black Mirror is awsome! Haven't gotten around to Ex Machina just yet, but I will eventually.
I have no advise to give, but seriously keep drawing, 'cause that right there is amazing!
This was just the motivation I needed, to go out there, and lose my glasses. Thank you
I appreciate that
Nice!
Kaleo deserves more love
Hello there
She was great in the Handmaid's tale
I gotchu bro
I'm gonna steal that
Of course not, some no doubt but the worst part was the solitude I've heard
In contrast to normal potatoes, which are beautiful to look upon.
A beautiful repost
Jeremy Clarkson?
Agreed
Black Mirror is awsome! Haven't gotten around to Ex Machina just yet, but I will eventually.
I have no advise to give, but seriously keep drawing, 'cause that right there is amazing!
This was just the motivation I needed, to go out there, and lose my glasses. Thank you
I appreciate that
Nice!
Kaleo deserves more love