138 pts ยท December 5, 2013
Silly question but do you by any chance still have that post?
Oops I worded that wrong. I meant the movie was good overall.
Coming To America - it's on Netflix and has a tiny bit of nudity but it's amazing!
What were they saying?
They're teaching us the why? Jesus I wish they did that. Anytime I try to ask a why question in class my teacher gets annoyed n ppl yell
Really? I reheat pizza with water and it's significantly better than reheating without water
What video is this from? Love Hannah but I don't recall seeing this
What's wrong with popcorn ceilings?
My birthday is 4/21...if I was born just a few hours earlier...
I have the same legs as you and I always feel self-conscious about them but seeing this and how nice yours look help a lot, you're pretty!
The Reese's spread is even better
Every time I get the window seat the window is dirty ._.
Don't tell that to Freelee the Banana Girl
Almost every name is gender neutral actually
A truly special snowflake
Living in SD, South Dakota, I almost said "we have shit tacos" the. I realized you meant San Diego CA
Every time I make this it tastes really bad?? Idk maybe Im just that bad
Which episode?
My SS teacher told us that on that day all the teachers just put a TV on and they just watched reports all day. I can't even imagine
What video does he first talk about it?
When I had to learn about Mormons in the US for a test that is how I remembered his name and how he brought them to Utah
SD is actually 51st ranked in the US. Source: I live there and teachers remind us (most if mine are good though and deserve better)
I knew a girl who was German and her name is Nikola, maybe it depends on the country
As a 4'10" woman, I can push my chair as close to the dashboard as I can and still have room.
Same with South Dakota (we literally have a GODDAMN CORN PALACE)
I'm not quite sure yet (I still have a few years) but I really like small quotes and minimalistic designs
OP, how many tats do you have? Can you post them? I'm thinking of getting then when I'm older
Nvm you said Lighting... I'm also tired
Do be fair Lightning Fried Fish Filets sounds metal as fuck
I'm confused, there's only 3 pics?
Silly question but do you by any chance still have that post?
Oops I worded that wrong. I meant the movie was good overall.
Coming To America - it's on Netflix and has a tiny bit of nudity but it's amazing!
What were they saying?
They're teaching us the why? Jesus I wish they did that. Anytime I try to ask a why question in class my teacher gets annoyed n ppl yell
Really? I reheat pizza with water and it's significantly better than reheating without water
What video is this from? Love Hannah but I don't recall seeing this
What's wrong with popcorn ceilings?
My birthday is 4/21...if I was born just a few hours earlier...
I have the same legs as you and I always feel self-conscious about them but seeing this and how nice yours look help a lot, you're pretty!
The Reese's spread is even better
Every time I get the window seat the window is dirty ._.
Don't tell that to Freelee the Banana Girl
Almost every name is gender neutral actually
A truly special snowflake
Living in SD, South Dakota, I almost said "we have shit tacos" the. I realized you meant San Diego CA
Every time I make this it tastes really bad?? Idk maybe Im just that bad
Which episode?
My SS teacher told us that on that day all the teachers just put a TV on and they just watched reports all day. I can't even imagine
What video does he first talk about it?
When I had to learn about Mormons in the US for a test that is how I remembered his name and how he brought them to Utah
SD is actually 51st ranked in the US. Source: I live there and teachers remind us (most if mine are good though and deserve better)
I knew a girl who was German and her name is Nikola, maybe it depends on the country
As a 4'10" woman, I can push my chair as close to the dashboard as I can and still have room.
Same with South Dakota (we literally have a GODDAMN CORN PALACE)
I'm not quite sure yet (I still have a few years) but I really like small quotes and minimalistic designs
OP, how many tats do you have? Can you post them? I'm thinking of getting then when I'm older
Nvm you said Lighting... I'm also tired
Do be fair Lightning Fried Fish Filets sounds metal as fuck
I'm confused, there's only 3 pics?