10224 pts ยท March 7, 2015
You're killing me!
Don't know why you got downvoted sucking a dick is the epitome of gay
Except that happened because they were using slingshots to hit the police with rocks
Also the fact that cities are in small densely populated areas where the laws they want were only wanted in 5 square miles for example
Or it's a road in Hawaii. Your choice
I can do that with an egg
I just think it's funny cause it sorta feels like a "haha in your face" but like someone else said we go there as well
Surprisingly there's a ton of Japanese people that go there
I've never once seen that at a pool, it's just not common
Or that that was just a dumb comment and not true in the slightest. We know that you guys are a huge ally in Europe
I'm disappointed the blood eagle wasn't here
Really just blood sports in general would be awesome, if you had people voluntarily doing it
The US uses Falcons to do the same
That's probably the shittiest argument I've ever heard. You're obviously not a man
Feel bad for leaving
And on the other hand, there's kids like me that knew their dad was happy being deployed and was happy for them, and didn't make them 1/2
I got a dratini from a 10 km egg
Mitochondria is the power house of the cell
Glad that you're a POS
Gunna be honest... I thought that was a nipple
Arya sure?
The lack of pixels is impressive
Raging rhino
Got em!
And they're a much bigger pain to get Than they're worth
Nice birthing hips
Wow... Such a repost
B stands for best
That's not the point, you said straight people don't get yelled at to go to hell... Which they can and do
Well people have been told to go to hell for having lots of sex soooo... That's technically for being straight
Appearently the scary kind ????
Don't know why you got downvoted sucking a dick is the epitome of gay
Except that happened because they were using slingshots to hit the police with rocks
Also the fact that cities are in small densely populated areas where the laws they want were only wanted in 5 square miles for example
Or it's a road in Hawaii. Your choice
I can do that with an egg
I just think it's funny cause it sorta feels like a "haha in your face" but like someone else said we go there as well
Surprisingly there's a ton of Japanese people that go there
I've never once seen that at a pool, it's just not common
Or that that was just a dumb comment and not true in the slightest. We know that you guys are a huge ally in Europe
I'm disappointed the blood eagle wasn't here
Really just blood sports in general would be awesome, if you had people voluntarily doing it
The US uses Falcons to do the same
That's probably the shittiest argument I've ever heard. You're obviously not a man
Feel bad for leaving
And on the other hand, there's kids like me that knew their dad was happy being deployed and was happy for them, and didn't make them 1/2
I got a dratini from a 10 km egg
Mitochondria is the power house of the cell
Glad that you're a POS
Gunna be honest... I thought that was a nipple
Arya sure?
The lack of pixels is impressive
Raging rhino
Got em!
And they're a much bigger pain to get Than they're worth
Nice birthing hips
Wow... Such a repost
B stands for best
That's not the point, you said straight people don't get yelled at to go to hell... Which they can and do
Well people have been told to go to hell for having lots of sex soooo... That's technically for being straight
Appearently the scary kind ????