7304 pts ยท April 26, 2012
you're dope like soap on a rope
Been in Landscape Maintenance in Idaho for 9 years... we call them trimmers
I live here too! Love it here
HE SAID PRESET YOUR CLOCKS
Thank you for the follow up
The shadow on this pic is off.. I call bs unless I see other wise
Rex 2020: I've got good news and bad news...
And the first
Sea of thieves! They finally have content! Yarrrrr
This article is shit! I agree with you completely. I've donated for several years and I've not experienced any of the issues in the article
Beer
There are some good books about Germany after the war. The Good German is one of those books I would recommend although it isn't nonfiction
.\
Scrolled down to find Red Rising... waiting for the 4th book from the library
What I see is the chick acting like he is chocolate..having a test and her friend is acknowledging the racism
Big booty bitches, they need to wash up
So I thought it was not hiring homosexuals, and I was wrong, it is because they donate money to organizations that oppose same-sex marriage
I'm from Boise, how about that. Guess we all have the internets around these parts
Dont think it is
Am I too late to the party?\
Snow removal! Just had 8" drop. Only had 2 hours of sleep so far!
Wooo! Boise Fry Company! Best thing ever is their homemade blueberry ketchup! Dont knock it til you try it!
real talk
Natural progression
Must have left them with your other servant
This comment is too good
I can't believe this is the first time i've seen this...wow
I wish I had more down votes to give
*Boop*
The skeleton is just in timeout
Today thou shalt not be a hoser
Been in Landscape Maintenance in Idaho for 9 years... we call them trimmers
I live here too! Love it here
HE SAID PRESET YOUR CLOCKS
Thank you for the follow up
The shadow on this pic is off.. I call bs unless I see other wise
Rex 2020: I've got good news and bad news...
And the first
Sea of thieves! They finally have content! Yarrrrr
This article is shit! I agree with you completely. I've donated for several years and I've not experienced any of the issues in the article
Beer
There are some good books about Germany after the war. The Good German is one of those books I would recommend although it isn't nonfiction
.\
Scrolled down to find Red Rising... waiting for the 4th book from the library
What I see is the chick acting like he is chocolate..having a test and her friend is acknowledging the racism
Big booty bitches, they need to wash up
So I thought it was not hiring homosexuals, and I was wrong, it is because they donate money to organizations that oppose same-sex marriage
I'm from Boise, how about that. Guess we all have the internets around these parts
Dont think it is
Am I too late to the party?\
Snow removal! Just had 8" drop. Only had 2 hours of sleep so far!
Wooo! Boise Fry Company! Best thing ever is their homemade blueberry ketchup! Dont knock it til you try it!
real talk
Natural progression
Must have left them with your other servant
This comment is too good
I can't believe this is the first time i've seen this...wow
I wish I had more down votes to give
*Boop*
The skeleton is just in timeout
Today thou shalt not be a hoser