2440 pts ยท November 1, 2013
But what if the time travelers are trying... what if Trump is/could be/was the better candidate? Is this a time travelers second go at it?
The unrailistic edit is bonkers.
Great minds think alike.
From Action Figures (trailer) http://youtu.be/i_u1yuZK0ww?t=3m9s
http://youtu.be/i_u1yuZK0ww?t=3m9s
Better Sauce: http://youtu.be/i_u1yuZK0ww?t=3m9s
Olympic gold game in Vancouver was pretty wild too. http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=519476
http://imgur.com/gDFPxHt
I'm expecting birds
The saddest of days.
nice.
Dat tuck and roll.
Nice.
Fap station is go.
Today was a good day.
Solid Gold.
Some awesome conglomerate climbing out there!
AWWWW YISSSS
All the way. Never half ass Ocarina.
That did not happen.
Re-playing this now. Did this two days ago. SOOOOOO SLLLOOOOOWWWW.
I ain't part of your system!
I've got a site boring holes to 277' currently. I'll get you a price. >.<
Smooth as fuck.
Yes. Utter and total failure.
Aim lower.
Too many marijuanas
As a person from an island the thought of no access to a boat never crosses my mind. Apologies.
Ocean. Always ocean. Strong currents in the right places with the right weights and you'll be worry free.
That duck does not give a fuck.
But what if the time travelers are trying... what if Trump is/could be/was the better candidate? Is this a time travelers second go at it?
The unrailistic edit is bonkers.
Great minds think alike.
From Action Figures (trailer) http://youtu.be/i_u1yuZK0ww?t=3m9s
http://youtu.be/i_u1yuZK0ww?t=3m9s
Better Sauce: http://youtu.be/i_u1yuZK0ww?t=3m9s
Olympic gold game in Vancouver was pretty wild too. http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=519476
http://imgur.com/gDFPxHt
I'm expecting birds
The saddest of days.
nice.
Dat tuck and roll.
Nice.
Fap station is go.
Today was a good day.
Solid Gold.
Some awesome conglomerate climbing out there!
AWWWW YISSSS
All the way. Never half ass Ocarina.
That did not happen.
Re-playing this now. Did this two days ago. SOOOOOO SLLLOOOOOWWWW.
I ain't part of your system!
I've got a site boring holes to 277' currently. I'll get you a price. >.<
Smooth as fuck.
Yes. Utter and total failure.
Aim lower.
Too many marijuanas
As a person from an island the thought of no access to a boat never crosses my mind. Apologies.
Ocean. Always ocean. Strong currents in the right places with the right weights and you'll be worry free.
That duck does not give a fuck.