895 pts · January 4, 2016
Im from Idaho and everyone thinks we are Iowa
Fallout was one game I didn’t know much about so I’m glad I did good. Enjoy!!
The cap screws off and works as a bowl
Toyota is broken down so by all means
I’m a she.
I’m sorry to hear that.
Ever. Fucking. Time.
My dream room
Only because of the cute sass
I'll always upvote Fat Jesus
Fuck you.
The power of Christ repairs you.
A real skittle fan would know there aren't blue skittle in the original package.
That's exactly what I would do if I had money.
It's definitely got to be in the ear.
That smile.
I mean I'm sure the rapids aren't bad but why isn't the hooman helping
Enough.
And I thought I loved ketchup...
Thought the black pole was closer then it actually was.
Man that's a way better title
Shoot it or you because that could change my answer.
My boyfriend ever time he watches one haha
They are both smoking too. Never underestimate the human touch
You poor soul. I wish you the best
I thought it was the same person in both pics.
Hunny I think you are having nightmares not dreams
What even is that
Dang it. I thought I didn't have a typo
Fallout was one game I didn’t know much about so I’m glad I did good. Enjoy!!
The cap screws off and works as a bowl
Toyota is broken down so by all means
I’m a she.
I’m sorry to hear that.
Ever. Fucking. Time.
My dream room
Only because of the cute sass
I'll always upvote Fat Jesus
Fuck you.
The power of Christ repairs you.
A real skittle fan would know there aren't blue skittle in the original package.
That's exactly what I would do if I had money.
It's definitely got to be in the ear.
That smile.
I mean I'm sure the rapids aren't bad but why isn't the hooman helping
Enough.
And I thought I loved ketchup...
Thought the black pole was closer then it actually was.
Man that's a way better title
Shoot it or you because that could change my answer.
My boyfriend ever time he watches one haha
They are both smoking too. Never underestimate the human touch
You poor soul. I wish you the best
I thought it was the same person in both pics.
Hunny I think you are having nightmares not dreams
What even is that
Dang it. I thought I didn't have a typo