11292 pts ยท February 27, 2014
Attacked by an angry customer. Gotta love being in customer service.
Make you a deal, you tell me what the paper is over and how long and I will do it. In exchange clean my house and we'll call it even.
With octuplets?
If you cut off your hand you won't feel the pain from that papercut anymore. Also a great idea for splinters.
Start with the original doctors.
AKA it's cold and I have an electric blanket.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/There-Are-Dozens-of-Us-Tobias-Funke-Arrested-Development.gif
I tried that once. The buttons never felt right. 3ds now.
QUICK!!! CALL FOR EXTERMINATUS! v
Where can I sign up?
Strawberry smelling clouds then.
As I said, short visit. Anything more than 5 minutes becomes permanent. Do you have any clowns or clouds for my pit trap?
M'aiq is tired now. Stop sending him visitors.
Be careful! Temporary insanity is mandatory after a short visit!
Someone will eventually fix it.
Childhood? I need to update my game library.
That's because you aren't going fast enough. Try it when you are going about 110 MPH. It is a major boost then!
For some. When you have 25+ tabs open (common for me) you can't see the correct one.
How about removing the limit after a number of points or time on this site? Make useless points do something!
So no change then.
Skyrim players still upvote regardless.
Result in: best hardstyle mix october 2013 part 1 request mix. Not that helpful.
You forgot to run silently.
Best I can do:
I'll take a dozen!
Next time they offer accept, then throw it in the trash in front of them. Ask for another and repeat. They'll stop offering soon enough.
More proof you need to get rid of them!
Darn steam sales!
As a member of IT i'd just look at the cameras. Found my pizza thief fairly quickly after that.
Attacked by an angry customer. Gotta love being in customer service.
Make you a deal, you tell me what the paper is over and how long and I will do it. In exchange clean my house and we'll call it even.
With octuplets?
If you cut off your hand you won't feel the pain from that papercut anymore. Also a great idea for splinters.
Start with the original doctors.
AKA it's cold and I have an electric blanket.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/There-Are-Dozens-of-Us-Tobias-Funke-Arrested-Development.gif
I tried that once. The buttons never felt right. 3ds now.
QUICK!!! CALL FOR EXTERMINATUS!
v
Where can I sign up?
Strawberry smelling clouds then.
As I said, short visit. Anything more than 5 minutes becomes permanent. Do you have any clowns or clouds for my pit trap?
M'aiq is tired now. Stop sending him visitors.
Be careful! Temporary insanity is mandatory after a short visit!
Someone will eventually fix it.
Childhood? I need to update my game library.
That's because you aren't going fast enough. Try it when you are going about 110 MPH. It is a major boost then!
For some. When you have 25+ tabs open (common for me) you can't see the correct one.
How about removing the limit after a number of points or time on this site? Make useless points do something!
So no change then.
Skyrim players still upvote regardless.
Result in: best hardstyle mix october 2013 part 1 request mix. Not that helpful.
You forgot to run silently.
Best I can do:
I'll take a dozen!
Next time they offer accept, then throw it in the trash in front of them. Ask for another and repeat. They'll stop offering soon enough.
More proof you need to get rid of them!
Darn steam sales!
As a member of IT i'd just look at the cameras. Found my pizza thief fairly quickly after that.