467 pts ยท January 5, 2013
well, here I am, I guess. Irish Spider. 1 shot frangelico, 1 shot baileys, on ice (large tumbler) coke from the pump straw if it looks gross, it's ready. enjoy.
Phone front right, wallet back right, keys back left. Ipod, lighters and gum front left
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
and it won't help you build a family
Heart of the pack!
not rising to the occasion?
many great sadnesses
the *colour* *event*. composed in a suitably dramatic manner, and said with dread. the rainbow cakeday?
what? were you raised in a barn or something?
Excellent! you are doing better than me then :D
Google is a lying service supervisor.. and english is an absolute doucheraffle for using in, un, and ill as negative versions.
it tends to be Illegible, love :D
<3
I know the feeling, I want to give them more money because I got bastion on special
*lava tan
it's not even quite that, it makes people laugh and draws their awareness to a situation
twerky?
so he gets beef in the booty?
I think it is breathing the horse, rather than drinking it
Dat salmon roe..
please tell me that's normally a middle finger
that last one, ouch
british and australian, we get them 3 at a time, tetanus, something alse, and heroin
Doc in a box?
this one is shorter, so "reprise mothafucka"
man in number two gon' die
like, pornos?
Get your shit together, Tyrone.
why is it so damned pale?
Strongarm looks like a plasma weapon :D
Redhead Boobsday, to be accurate..
Phone front right, wallet back right, keys back left. Ipod, lighters and gum front left
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
and it won't help you build a family
Heart of the pack!
not rising to the occasion?
many great sadnesses
the *colour* *event*. composed in a suitably dramatic manner, and said with dread. the rainbow cakeday?
what? were you raised in a barn or something?
Excellent! you are doing better than me then :D
Google is a lying service supervisor.. and english is an absolute doucheraffle for using in, un, and ill as negative versions.
it tends to be Illegible, love :D
<3
I know the feeling, I want to give them more money because I got bastion on special
*lava tan
it's not even quite that, it makes people laugh and draws their awareness to a situation
twerky?
so he gets beef in the booty?
I think it is breathing the horse, rather than drinking it
Dat salmon roe..
please tell me that's normally a middle finger
that last one, ouch
british and australian, we get them 3 at a time, tetanus, something alse, and heroin
Doc in a box?
this one is shorter, so "reprise mothafucka"
man in number two gon' die
like, pornos?
Get your shit together, Tyrone.
why is it so damned pale?
Strongarm looks like a plasma weapon :D
Redhead Boobsday, to be accurate..