421 pts · January 1, 2013
This is where I write things about myself
You rang?
Ohhhhh sheet!
2/2 when so much of the medical field gives bad medical advice based on old ideas, such as BMI for 1 example. But yes, no one size fits all.
1/2 As someone who has experience, I'll disagree with you not specifically you, but the idea that having a degree makes one the expert.
As someone who lived with a problematic stomach and doodoos for nearly 15 years, I can argue my point
I poop 2-4 times a day, like clockwork. Morning make. Once I get to work and possibly 2 more by lunch. Caveat, I eat once daily at night.
One poop every few days? That's poor nutrition, not genetics. SMH
That costume is trash
Thanks
Leaning contests? Like a work contest?
Mine is a legitimate 3 months ago
http://imgur.com/hC8p2Ih
I guess I misunderstood you. It sounded like you were saying I did the bad lighting, eat loads of sodium before magazine trick
My next show planned is the Vancouver Natural in April 2017.
I'm saying I didn't go on a weekend bender to snap a false before pic. I gained too much on a bulk and have been dropping weight since Nov
http://imgur.com/SR5rPSV
May 2015 http://imgur.com/2GdvDwS
I sense jealous retardation. I don't care what you think, just what I know
Well, kissmygeek is technically right ;) I was 148 for my BB show weigh in in May 2015. Then fatted up too much over 7 months. Then 3 cuttin
Neoooooooo
Tossmysalad works better. Too bad I like the procreation sex
I started on a 3 day deficit, 1 day refeed. Basically at a 1:1 now. Doing carb cycle with real food this week. No mental anguish. High fats
I swapped from calorie goals to macros in June. I'm using a refeed schedule I built. Also, no food supps, just multi/VitD,creatine 1/2
I'm a happier person at these levels. Plus, I can fit in ALL my clothes again. All my smalls/mediums were boxed around 170-175lbs
Trüf, but I dgaf what others think. I'm just excited to see results. Leaner than I was for my first time on the stage last May
My goal is to still be able to deadlift 300+ at age 70
I can't count on that Marco. He's a flake! Yes. I do macros v kcal now. IIFYM/Flexible Dieting with emphasis on healthy food 90% the time
These pics are just since Nov. But I whipped myself into shape, stopped eating shit, etc in 2010
Exactly... Suckmybutt
Oh, you're gonna get it! I believe you have my stapler!
You rang?
Ohhhhh sheet!
2/2 when so much of the medical field gives bad medical advice based on old ideas, such as BMI for 1 example. But yes, no one size fits all.
1/2 As someone who has experience, I'll disagree with you not specifically you, but the idea that having a degree makes one the expert.
As someone who lived with a problematic stomach and doodoos for nearly 15 years, I can argue my point
I poop 2-4 times a day, like clockwork. Morning make. Once I get to work and possibly 2 more by lunch. Caveat, I eat once daily at night.
One poop every few days? That's poor nutrition, not genetics. SMH
That costume is trash
Thanks
Leaning contests? Like a work contest?
Mine is a legitimate 3 months ago
http://imgur.com/hC8p2Ih
I guess I misunderstood you. It sounded like you were saying I did the bad lighting, eat loads of sodium before magazine trick
My next show planned is the Vancouver Natural in April 2017.
I'm saying I didn't go on a weekend bender to snap a false before pic. I gained too much on a bulk and have been dropping weight since Nov
http://imgur.com/SR5rPSV
May 2015 http://imgur.com/2GdvDwS
I sense jealous retardation. I don't care what you think, just what I know
Well, kissmygeek is technically right ;) I was 148 for my BB show weigh in in May 2015. Then fatted up too much over 7 months. Then 3 cuttin
Neoooooooo
Tossmysalad works better. Too bad I like the procreation sex
I started on a 3 day deficit, 1 day refeed. Basically at a 1:1 now. Doing carb cycle with real food this week. No mental anguish. High fats
I swapped from calorie goals to macros in June. I'm using a refeed schedule I built. Also, no food supps, just multi/VitD,creatine 1/2
I'm a happier person at these levels. Plus, I can fit in ALL my clothes again. All my smalls/mediums were boxed around 170-175lbs
Trüf, but I dgaf what others think. I'm just excited to see results. Leaner than I was for my first time on the stage last May
My goal is to still be able to deadlift 300+ at age 70
I can't count on that Marco. He's a flake! Yes. I do macros v kcal now. IIFYM/Flexible Dieting with emphasis on healthy food 90% the time
These pics are just since Nov. But I whipped myself into shape, stopped eating shit, etc in 2010
Exactly... Suckmybutt
Oh, you're gonna get it! I believe you have my stapler!