1203 pts ยท December 1, 2013
Cordage
These are better if you think they're referring to Peter Dinklage.
That's a really impressive arrangement of the telescope though.
Very colorblind here and can do 36 easily
This guy has a thing online explaining exactly how he was misrepre sented, if you want it from his point of view
I wondered where it had bean.
If you weren't comfortable with someone eventually fucking your daughter, then you shouldn't have fucked someone's daughter.
And dickbutt at the end. Front page loves dickbutt.
+1 for using gifs and stills appropriately.
Good use of gifs!
Fuck you and fuck my phone for correcting it. Alot is a word because it makes sense and gets used often. Lot as a unit of measure is stupid.
Usually, but all the ones you have to click eat up data fast for no good reason
Thank you for not uploading 6 gifs.
Guys I think this might be fake.
Right, I'm sure it was just the one...
Also, nothing could possibly have been gained by watching all 14 images of people talking.
Yes, did anyone not?
- Jaden Smith
Stopped? Or paused?
At least he's being Loki about it.
Thank you, DildoSeller. I was gonna say.
Except when it does. Correlation does not explicate lack of causation, either.
They are actually fucking it up for everyone, so figuring out how to keep everyone immunized without making it mandatory is important.
Even if you were vaccinated, not every vaccination works or works forever, hence why it is important that everyone be vaccinated.
That is good information to have.
Fidget, hopefully
Heh more like fiveplay right guys?
Definitely the first one. Right? I'm sticking with the first one.
The combination of that picture and renaming him Fucking Derrell made me L literally OL
Cordage
These are better if you think they're referring to Peter Dinklage.
That's a really impressive arrangement of the telescope though.
Very colorblind here and can do 36 easily
This guy has a thing online explaining exactly how he was misrepre sented, if you want it from his point of view
I wondered where it had bean.
If you weren't comfortable with someone eventually fucking your daughter, then you shouldn't have fucked someone's daughter.
And dickbutt at the end. Front page loves dickbutt.
+1 for using gifs and stills appropriately.
Good use of gifs!
Fuck you and fuck my phone for correcting it. Alot is a word because it makes sense and gets used often. Lot as a unit of measure is stupid.
Usually, but all the ones you have to click eat up data fast for no good reason
Thank you for not uploading 6 gifs.
Guys I think this might be fake.
Right, I'm sure it was just the one...
Also, nothing could possibly have been gained by watching all 14 images of people talking.
Yes, did anyone not?
- Jaden Smith
Stopped? Or paused?
At least he's being Loki about it.
Thank you, DildoSeller. I was gonna say.
Except when it does. Correlation does not explicate lack of causation, either.
They are actually fucking it up for everyone, so figuring out how to keep everyone immunized without making it mandatory is important.
Even if you were vaccinated, not every vaccination works or works forever, hence why it is important that everyone be vaccinated.
That is good information to have.
Fidget, hopefully
Heh more like fiveplay right guys?
Definitely the first one. Right? I'm sticking with the first one.
The combination of that picture and renaming him Fucking Derrell made me L literally OL